PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Kenworth T950

Foris07
04-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Vitaly. I live in Kiev, capital of Ukraine (former republic of the Soviet Union ), it is in western Europe.
I want to build a truck Kenworth T950 Aerodyne based King Hauler, but ran into a problem I can `t find a detailed drawing of the truck with the same sleeping bag.
Could you tell me where to find such a drawing can be found, are particularly interested in the size sleeping bag? I will be very grateful.

Sorry for the duplication of topics. Perhaps in this section can someone give an answer.

Translated by Google Translator.

Quad-Dog
04-23-2013, 10:33 AM
Have you compared the sleeper you are after with the sleepers shown in the current pdfs you find on the kenworth website? What kind of sleeper is it? -a photo might help.

Foris07
04-23-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm sorry, we may be lost in translation, Google translator translates the text is not entirely correct. I need a drawing (plan) Kenworth T900 truck (pictured below). Especially needed size sleeping bag (pictured below).
I started building the specified truck, but not quite similar to the original turned "loft" sleeping bag.
Search in Google nothing. On Web sites, Kenworth, I also found nothing.
If anyone has an email Kenworth plant, please give me the address.

http://www.kenworth.com.au/uploads/pics/k-05_blue.jpg

Quad-Dog
04-23-2013, 06:50 PM
I´ve spent ages to find any drawing but havn´t found one. I ended up designing it without any drawings, but havn´t machined it yet. They are used for some other models like ford as well. Just try to get enough pictures and then design it yourself. You are lucky as this is quite a good photo where you can see most of the details I couldn´t see back then, as the exhaus was in the way :thinking:

Foris07
04-24-2013, 02:21 PM
What do you think the plant will Kenworth drawing? Maybe someone knows the means of communication with the plant Kenworth, email, Skype, ICQ, etc?

BRICKNICK
04-24-2013, 04:10 PM
So basically all you need are the demensions of the sleeper or bunk ? They are called an aerodyne sleeper, like the one you've pictured. I highly doubt you will get any help from the kenworth plant but I guess its worth a shot. Good luck.

Foris07
04-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Why do you doubt that Kenworth factory workers do not provide such information? This is not a military secret. )I certainly can not boast of their country so many brands of truck and car producing in the United States, Australia, Germany and so on, but examples of countries where I come from, I can say with certainty that such a plant KrAZ provide information.

datsbig
07-13-2014, 06:26 AM
Some of the promotional material has basic dimensions on it, you're looking for about 1991 to 1997 from memory.

Hope this helps.
Dats

crisis time
07-13-2014, 07:58 AM
you could try
http://www.kenworth.com/media/9834/kenworth_w900_brochure.pdf

LOUIE 379
07-15-2014, 06:08 AM
something like this?
cheers lucas