PDA

View Full Version : NEW Jaw Crusher from PREMACON

PREMACON
05-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi Fans,

now it is offical. The Jaw Crusher is now ready for order.

http://shop.premacon.com/product_info.php?language=en&products_id=573

best regards

Frank

Claus
05-06-2013, 12:45 AM
I have worked with crusher plants, they're not that much fun.

rockNmayhem
05-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Frank such a beautiful machine you guys have produced. If I had a indispensable income I would be all over some of your guys products for sure. But the savings account just isn't that deep quite yet.

Please to all the others about prices, do not bring them down or bag on them for their prices. I would love to see someone produce such a beautiful model that actually works and functions as well as theirs without spending thousands of dollars on proper machines or having some company build the parts for you.

It's kind of a kick in the face when judging prices publicly. I couldn't imagine paying that for a "toy" but some people that have the funds and want the novelty items it is a great thing to be able to acquire.

Again Frank, your machine is beautiful and I can't wait to see some of them up and running with some videos. I'm thinking one should be donated to Joe for R&R so you guys can have real working feedback and see how the machines can run and function in Canada. :D

Tyler

cdm
05-06-2013, 02:54 AM
used to burn that in a month racing at road atlanta... 3k for a 2 day track ticket, 2 sets of tires, a blown transmission here and there... went through 3 boxes in a year at 8k each.

then the economy tanked and life ended. one day, if i rebound this toy shall be mine

ihbuilder
05-06-2013, 06:58 AM
WOW!!! So about $16000.00 in USD I highly doubt anyone within the US will be a purchaser of this model.

nice to paint with such a broad brush :confused: glad you feel the need to speak for all of us in the states :rolleyes:

JDH429
05-06-2013, 11:13 PM
For the guy who has it all. Is this a grinder? Like what's used to mill down old asphalt?

MoRockN
05-06-2013, 11:53 PM
WOW!!! So about $16000.00 in USD I highly doubt anyone within the US will be a purchaser of this model.
Don't be so sure about that:cop:

pigeonfarmboy
05-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Don't be so sure about that:cop:

Ed's show is gonna be awesome this year!!!!! :D

PREMACON
05-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Hi guys!

here is a video of the crusher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi6KxQyzW70

best regards

Frank Hager

doodlebug
05-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Hi Frank, have you considered having an exhibit at Con Expo Con Ag in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A.? http://www.conexpoconagg.com/
Wow, I like the detail on the crusher!
Cheer's, Neil.

PREMACON
05-09-2013, 06:30 AM
I've seen this clip before and a few others of it in action, it seems to be more of a novelty rather than a full blown functioning crusher. Operation looks much like a traditional conveyor belt. Or am I wrong and it really is crushing the tiny little rocks? when it comes out it looks somewhat the same.

It chrushes real material. the gap between die Plate is adjustable. You can believe us it crushes real Stones.

Behind the crusher you can see the brocken material. it is very fine. It was the concrete material brocken with the hammer and demolition tool

http://shop.premacon.com/images/product_images/popup_images/Art190000019A802995ECDA470AA16E3DAA83696617.jpg

Lil Giants
05-12-2013, 02:18 AM
I'm thinking one should be donated to Joe for R&R so you guys can have real working feedback and see how the machines can run and function in Canada. :D

Tyler

No objections here Frank :D, I'd be glad to give away my time to help you guys at Premacon with some R&D of this fine specimen! Thanx buddy for the honorable recommendation! :D :cool: :p

DAYUM!!! and I've went ahead & ordered that labratory jaw crusher already... I didn't think you guys would be game to produce this model so soon after the prototype showing :eek: My JC might be sitting on my doorstep when I get done seeding in another a week or so... maybe ...hoping so. :)