PDA

View Full Version : BMA and a SMX?

Kaf343
05-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Hey does anyone know if ou can use a Servonaut BMA for pump control with a SMX? I'm running a S20 for ESC as well. Everything I've seen on line says BMA with a SMT only.

Thanks in advance

Hemi1966
05-12-2013, 02:36 AM
Hey does anyone know if ou can use a Servonaut BMA for pump control with a SMX? I'm running a S20 for ESC as well. Everything I've seen on line says BMA with a SMT only.

Thanks in advance

I have SMX, BMA and S20 on my 14M grader and the only problem is that you lose the reverse beeper:(

Kaf343
05-12-2013, 08:04 AM
I have SMX, BMA and S20 on my 14M grader and the only problem is that you lose the reverse beeper:(

Hey thanks for the input Hemi, any idea how to wire the ESC wires with the blue ends? Is it wired like the SMT?

Hemi1966
05-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Hey thanks for the input Hemi, any idea how to wire the ESC wires with the blue ends? Is it wired like the SMT?

I think there's only one blue end on the S20 and that goes to receiver.
-BMA blue goes to S20 sound connector.
-SMX clear to receiver.
-SMX blue to BMA SMT sound connector.

Hope I got it right, there's so much wires in tight place that it's kinda hard to follow all of them:(

JDH429
05-29-2013, 07:55 PM
Keith, I'm still learning the basics so excuse my ignorance but is the reason the hyd pump shuts down after a short amount of time of no use due to the BMA? Thanks for pointing out that the back up beeper doesn't work with the BMA Hemi. I wondered why my loaders beeper didn't come on. Any idea why that's the case?