PDA

View Full Version : the herb garden

cosworth34677
05-12-2013, 07:27 PM
well wanted to plant a herb garden, so i used the trucks to help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWs-kIvpqiE&list=HL1368401226&feature=mh_lolz

WhiteWolf McBride
05-12-2013, 09:16 PM
*laughs*

Loved the way ya 'salted' the dig with the spare dualies and the parts container.

And lets see, stone border for the garden was next?

How ya gonna plant the herbs... if seedlings, easy way is a trench, just tugging the dirt to the edge, and when the plants are in, pushing it back around and tamping with the back of the bucket. Well, thats how I'd do it...

Keep the vids coming!

WhiteWolf
- off to sleep as he has to be 'uninvolved tenant monitor' for the rototilling of the building garden plots Monday AM!

Rvjimd
05-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Cos,

I'm having trouble viewing the herb video. When I goto your list of videos that one and new trucks ans diggin up dirt are all flagged as not available on this platform.

I'm sure it is just my iPad or something. Are those three videos HD or something else you can think of?

PS. did you do a build thread on the Bruder conversion? How long ago did you build it, i see the video is pretty recent.

Jim

cosworth34677
05-13-2013, 06:08 AM
Cos,

I'm having trouble viewing the herb video. When I goto your list of videos that one and new trucks ans diggin up dirt are all flagged as not available on this platform.

I'm sure it is just my iPad or something. Are those three videos HD or something else you can think of?

PS. did you do a build thread on the Bruder conversion? How long ago did you build it, i see the video is pretty recent.

Jim

no its not anything like that i made it with my phone. i don't why sorry . but some times youtube dose act stupid

cosworth34677
05-13-2013, 06:14 AM
Cos,

Jim
the build threads

http://rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=6303
http://rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=5817

Rvjimd
05-13-2013, 07:17 AM
Cos,

I tried using the browser, instead of the YouTube app on my iPad and in the browser, the error message is a bit more informative. It says "the content owner has not made the video available on mobile devices"

I don't recall seeing that as an option when I publish a video but... :confused:

Thanks for the links to your threads!

Jim

cosworth34677
05-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Cos,

I tried using the browser, instead of the YouTube app on my iPad and in the browser, the error message is a bit more informative. It says "the content owner has not made the video available on mobile devices"

I don't recall seeing that as an option when I publish a video but... :confused:

Jim
ya i didn't pic that either? i'll check it and fix if i can.

doodlebug
05-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Cos,

Jim

Does that have something to do with not installing the youtube mobile app.? I've had the same problem with my I-phone.
Cheer's, Neil.

Rvjimd
05-13-2013, 11:19 PM
It is goofy! I see what I assume is the first frame of the video even though it say not on this platform. :confused:

I don't usually have any trouble with the app, running on an iPad 2.

Jim

Rvjimd
05-14-2013, 09:53 PM
Cos,

I found your herb garden thread on the 4x4 site and that link works! Is it the same video? Also, something about the two sites I guess, on the other site the first frame of the video shows up and it plays the video in the browser and does not launch my you tube app on the iPad. Anyway, did I mention how I hate confusers?

So, back to the video, what is that brake rotor doing in your herb garden?:D

Jim

cosworth34677
05-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Cos,

I found your herb garden thread on the 4x4 site and that link works! Is it the same video? Also, something about the two sites I guess, on the other site the first frame of the video shows up and it plays the video in the browser and does not launch my you tube app on the iPad. Anyway, did I mention how I hate confusers?

So, back to the video, what is that brake rotor doing in your herb garden?:D

Jim

lol that was old set of slotted rotors, i had on my car. i can't seem to throw them away the are great to weld on top of and they are flat so i can weld stuff true and level.

o and yes it is the same vid .

cosworth34677
05-14-2013, 10:04 PM
Does that have something to do with not installing the youtube mobile app.? I've had the same problem with my I-phone.
Cheer's, Neil.

it may i can't see it on my moms android tablet either? but it works fine on my android phone , but that dose have the youtube app and it default to youtube for vids

kcusumano
05-25-2013, 09:07 PM
cool vid cant you till you build mine

cosworth34677
05-27-2013, 09:50 PM
so been doing more work on the herb garden, but got to tell ya this crew.... they are really taking there time to get it done.

http://youtu.be/CQRZnR--7WU

cosworth34677
05-28-2013, 06:20 AM
The problems you had with the excavator seem to be solved, looks good.

na its still there. but i did find that my servos did have alot to do with it. but the pump has lost alot of power on a 7.4 battery so im running a 11.1 but with the rpms turned down a bit.