PDA

View Full Version : Spektrum DX6i bind with surface receivers?

Zebra
05-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Hi all.
Just out of curiosity and because I have a few Spektrum SR300 surface receivers and am getting a DX6i soon,I just wondered if it will bind with the surface type 3 channel receivers also?
Thanks
Steve.

fhhhstix
05-25-2013, 10:47 PM
Hi all.
Just out of curiosity and because I have a few Spektrum SR300 surface receivers and am getting a DX6i soon,I just wondered if it will bind with the surface type 3 channel receivers also?
Thanks
Steve.

No the surface and air will not bind together. Spectrum does offer a 4ch air receiver that is fairly inexpensive and it works well with the DX6I.

Travis

Rvjimd
05-26-2013, 07:18 AM
What he said..

I actually tried this yesterday, I didn't think it was gona work, but had to try anyway. It actually flashes the RX like it is possibly going to work, but no.

And, I just got my new 6i about two weeks back and bought the 4ch RX at the same ti e. it was $40, got all of it from my LHS. It is nice and small.

Not sure what you are going to be using it for, but now I wonder if I should have gotten the 8ch radio?

Wile we are on the 6i topic, they told me at the hobby shop, but I don't want to believe it. Does the satellite RX have to be plugged in ALL the time? Including.to bind?

Jim