PDA

View Full Version : Insanity

Clint307
07-27-2013, 01:41 PM
So I come to visit my woman in New Jersey and as of right now every vehicle I've seen has some sort of body damage. These people are crazy insane! How the h#ll do people live like this? I guess being from Wyoming I have learned to enjoy every day and the pace is much slower and relaxed! Again this part of the country is insane!!! :jaw: :eek:

BRICKNICK
07-27-2013, 06:12 PM
LOL in from jersey dude, there is a reason this is one of the highest grossing industrial states inthe country. People work fast, drive fast and live fast. When we come to the states that live slower paced, we can't tolerat the slowness and lack of concern for other people's time. I was over the road and hated heading to southern states and out west your way Clint. The reason you see smashed cars is because they can't drive. Like I said we all live and work fast and retire to southern states to kick back and relax. Haha . Have a safe trip bud, and if you need some pointers on nice locations don't hesitate to ask me.

Smiley
07-27-2013, 07:51 PM
That's why I like living in the country :D lol

sparkycuda
07-30-2013, 12:48 PM
Just returned from vacation at Cape Cod/Boston. Glad I don't live there - traffic and drivers are not to my liking.

Ken

peterbilt65
07-30-2013, 06:58 PM
the right word for that is masshole ! I deal with it everyday hauling oversize loads into boston and I live here , neil

BRICKNICK
07-31-2013, 12:33 PM
the right word for that is masshole ! I deal with it everyday hauling oversize loads into boston and I live here , neil

I just recently heard the term masshole for the first time a few,weeks ago, and I must say its pretty friggin hilarious. I swear New England has the worst maintained road ways on the east coast. I would rather travel the cross Bronx expressway then the mass turnpike.

Clint307
08-01-2013, 02:17 PM
Where I'm from is the energy capital of the nation but people don't drive like idiots and our vehicles we take pride in. I would never in my life wanna take a classic car on the road here or even take my motorcycle out for a ride in fear of some dip sh*t running me over! People here don't appreciate time if you ask me!

BRICKNICK
08-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Where I'm from is the energy capital of the nation but people don't drive like idiots and our vehicles we take pride in. I would never in my life wanna take a classic car on the road here or even take my motorcycle out for a ride in fear of some dip sh*t running me over! People here don't appreciate time if you ask me!

Well it does depend where in nj you are also, I'm from central jersey on the coast, so our traffic is only an issue in the summer from beach traffic. But by us there is tons of bikes and a large classic car population. But if you were north of us about 60-70 miles, good luck.

Clint307
08-01-2013, 09:16 PM
North of Newark in Clifton and yeah good luck is right!.

Espeefan
08-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Having spent some time in the big cities, I think that's just the way of life. I'll keep living in the country, thank you. :D

ihbuilder
08-02-2013, 01:28 PM
thats the way the cookie crumbles , Clint . I use to drive it every day with a 26000# track hoe on my tail (pottstown Philly area ) not as bad as 95 on up into new england :eek: I'm stayin in my hills thank you very much :D

BRICKNICK
08-02-2013, 05:04 PM
North of Newark in Clifton and yeah good luck is right!.

**** yeah Clint you are smack dab in the middles of the terrible place to have a nice car, my town I a pretty big town of middle class and upper class people, but the resort towns right next door to Brick have people driving Bentleys, Ferraris, and Lamborghinis. One guy passes me every day in the summer with a black lambo. So driving a nice car or bike here is ok, but never up that way.

Clint307
08-05-2013, 08:05 AM
Yeah I'll keep my small Wyoming town and Bricknick... all I can say is they can have every bit of that part of the country but it would've been cool to see a lambo for sure! Lol either way it was a cool experience and flying for the first time in my life was also a pretty cool experience.