PDA

View Full Version : Me all day!

johnboyee
10-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Can't complain bout playin in the dirt!http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z451/Johnboyee/5e18e584.jpg

pugs
10-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Looks like fun time

dirtpusher9
10-22-2010, 06:11 PM
How do you like the M? They brought me one out to dimo and I had to pass. I learned how to run a blade 32 yrs ago and didn't feel like going through training again. But some that are young starting out say they like it a lot.

ihbuilder
10-22-2010, 06:48 PM
How do you like the M? They brought me one out to dimo and I had to pass. I learned how to run a blade 32 yrs ago and didn't feel like going through training again. But some that are young starting out say they like it a lot.

what kind of training they do today Joe ? mine consited of get on it and do, at the age of 10 :p

IHSteve

pugs
10-22-2010, 07:08 PM
My understanding the new M series are all operated with 2 multifunction joysticks (no wheel no levers). Would def take some getting used to but I think I could manage after awhile.

johnboyee
10-22-2010, 07:21 PM
dont laugh when i say this, but ive only ran a blade for about 6 years, but within 2 months of starting i was blue toppin walmart building pads, i was born to play in the dirt! i learned on on H, but i really enjoy the M, started on a 140m now on a 14m for the last 5 months! but IMO, the M's dont have the power the H's do! the joy sticks do take some gettin used to, but gettin in and out of tight place with a big machine is a piece of cake! i remember runnin the H's in a small area, and at the end of the day you feel exhausted, not on the M the view is nice, not really very much in your way of seeing any part of the blade, Over all it doesnt bother me, as long as im in a machine and in the dirt, AND its NOT a volvo blade!!

dirtpusher9
10-22-2010, 10:06 PM
The visablity you can't ask for any better, loved that part. The steering and just all the little switchs for the molboard and sideshift it was like I was in a spaceship or playing a video game. But to each his own.

Where in central Texas are you.

johnboyee
10-22-2010, 10:30 PM
yea, when i get in a hurry, i still hit a wrong button or two, even though ive been on an M for almost year and a half!, i live in Round Rock, workin on the 130 toll project with TJL down near Lockhart!

dirtpusher9
10-22-2010, 10:41 PM
I thought you were around Austin and couldn't tell if that was a TJL sticker or what. Is that what is left of the old T L James and then it was TJ Mckinny I think? They used to be a big outfit 25,30 years ago.

johnboyee
10-22-2010, 10:52 PM
T.J.Llambrecht out of Illinois, i believe they have the largest scraper fleet in the nation! they have been in the austin area for 6 years, they have a big office up in the Dallas area, as far as i know, i just started with them back in may!