PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1/50 scale pulley.

Supermario
07-31-2013, 05:35 PM
My brother has a nice collection of 1/50 scale mining and construction equipment and he's looking for a scale pulley for his boom truck. He has a hook and clevis but can't find a pulley so I figured I'd check to see if anyone on the forum had a link? Thanks all. :)

Mario

ap40rocktruck
08-01-2013, 03:56 PM
My brother has a nice collection of 1/50 scale mining and construction equipment and he's looking for a scale pulley for his boom truck. He has a hook and clevis but can't find a pulley so I figured I'd check to see if anyone on the forum had a link? Thanks all. :)

Mario

How about a few dimensions of the pulley or sheave! OD, groove diameter, groove width, shaft hole ID, what material.........

Ap40

Supermario
09-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Just wanted to say thanks Richard:cool: my brother is very impressed and excited to work with you! Your work is beautiful and I will keep you in mind for my future projects for sure!:bounce::D

Mario

ap40rocktruck
09-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Just wanted to say thanks Richard:cool: my brother is very impressed and excited to work with you! Your work is beautiful and I will keep you in mind for my future projects for sure!:bounce::D

Mario

Mario,
Very good, glad to be of assistance. Any scale, any material, any topic.

Very Kind Regards,
Ap40rocktruck
Richard Mark
Industrial Model Design