PDA

View Full Version : worst friggin day of relaxation ever.

BRICKNICK
08-04-2013, 08:55 PM
So our plan was to go out on the boat and take the jet ski with us. Well wrong. First my brother in laws Baja speed boat was runnin fine one second and we went to launch it and it was dead, bad wiring issue so we had to get his other boat, a tiny little bow rider. 3 friends met us out on the bay with their jet skis. Well long story short we broke 3 out of the four skis, my brother inlaw and his buddy both brought there traxxas Spartan speed boats and they both broke, my brother inlaw broke his traxxas slash while running it down the beach we were hanging out on. On of our friends broke his hand when it was crushed between the boat and the dock. My brother-in-law crashed his Spartan into his own sea-doo 6 person raft and put a massive hole in it, then we got into a scuffle/fist fight with some drunk tourists at our local marina who decided to run there mouths to the wrong people. Then the jetski trailer I was towing popped of my father-in-laws pick up I borrowed and was draggin down a local road by the safety chains, I fixes that and then shortly after that, then we got pulled over by the local cops who I happen to know from working on there cop cars , because of the fight at the marina and they laughed it off and let us go home. So just a recap.....
We broke the Baja boat
We broke 3 out of four jet skis
We broke a friend's hand
We broke two traxxas Spartans
We broke a traxxas slash
We broke a $600 seadoo raft
We got in a fight, but won
We lost a ski trailer while driving
We got pulled over..........**** it worst day of fun and boating ever.....I'm so stressed and agravated. I should have just stayed home to relax.... I can get more relaxation at work

Azumanga Davo
08-05-2013, 03:12 AM
But other than that, it was alright? :D

Clint307
08-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Yeah it sounds to me like y'all had a good run of bad luck and home would've been the better idea. Hope everything is repairable and can be enjoyed once again.

1985 kenworth
08-05-2013, 01:30 PM
wow hope everything is good again...maybe next time don't get out of bed...:p

Espeefan
08-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Hey, my kind of day! It actually sounded pretty fun and adventurous. :D Although you guys sound like you are pretty hard on the equipment. Ha ha

rcman
08-07-2013, 04:41 AM
remind me to never lend you my things! wow sounds like one on my days... hope ya'll have better luck next time.

sundance
09-07-2013, 10:46 AM
That sounds worse then being at Disney in 98 degree weather (which I did for 3 relaxing days). Hope it works out better next time :)

spudd
09-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Try owning your own business. You don't have to worry about relaxing!!!!!!

JAMMER
09-08-2013, 02:22 PM
And here I thought I was the only one, If it wasn't for bad lock I wouldn't have any any thing I do I take one step forward and about 20 back,welcome to the club. Ed

doodlebug
09-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Just be glad you weren't in my neighborhood yesterday, trying to get the rear diff. dropped back in my Mack dump truck.. 71 mph wind with 1/2''+ raindrops, got soaked. And no time to fire up, build air, and drop the bed down!
Didn't get all the bolt's in, get to do some flushing tomorrow. The wind blew a bottle of oil off a shelf, and guess where all of it was this morning, on the floor, what a mess!
Cheer's, Neil.