PDA

View Full Version : 2 Questions...

Bigrigger
10-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Hey guys, two questions. I see some of your guys' truck ride higher than others, and somebody (forgot his name) told me they put blocks in between the axle mounts or something. Anyone care to explain in detail or show some pics? Thinking of doing this on my next truck. Also, does rain/water wipe paint off the truck? I haven't been running it outside when it's wet for this reason, and I'd like to know if I can run it in the rain, Thanks guys! :D;)

-Trucker:D

Dreamweaver
10-29-2010, 01:59 AM
The Wedico trucks sit higher than the Tamiya trucks. It's a bad problem Wedico has. As for the rain, as long as the paint is dry the rain won't hurt it. It will hurt the electronics but it won't hurt the paint.

-Mike

Bigrigger
10-29-2010, 10:48 PM
The Wedico trucks sit higher than the Tamiya trucks. It's a bad problem Wedico has. As for the rain, as long as the paint is dry the rain won't hurt it. It will hurt the electronics but it won't hurt the paint.

-Mike

Ok thanks. Actually I meant just Tamiya trucks. Some people modify their suspension to make it taller. For offroad usage and such. Thanks again!:D

Anyone like to show me some pics?:D Thanks!:cool:

mog
10-31-2010, 10:42 PM
well i have takin the body mount tabs and flip them up so the body is about 3/8-1/2 higher. as for the off road part you can cut the bump stop off the aixls to give you more flex

Bigrigger
11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Ok, thanks!:D