PDA

View Full Version : My Fleet.

JeanPierreBussio
12-05-2013, 05:37 AM
I am a South African, currently living in Norway. This is where I decided to start this hobby and order my first truck in February. There was no clubs in Bergen at the time and few clubs about 8 hours away.

Now I am apart of Bergen RC Lastebil Klubb in Bergen. We started off small by just having a few meeting were people could drive a bit. The winter has started and we need a place to drive so we found a small indoor place we are busy building up with roads and sand pits and also terminal and truck stop.

I wanted to keep my fleet small, but that did not happens and here is where I am at now.

JeanPierreBussio
12-05-2013, 05:39 AM
The newest addition to the fleet is the Mercedes Silo truck! I also added the mini excavator.

JeanPierreBussio
12-05-2013, 05:41 AM
I just received my New spektrum DX10T as I was running out of channels. I thought maybe you guys would like to see the future projects as well.

doodlebug
12-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Welcome aboard! We like picture's!
Cheer's, Neil.

JeanPierreBussio
01-02-2014, 09:51 AM
I had some trouble posting in the buy and sell section so will do it here.

Got a Hino 700 Side Loader RTR.

This is the only one in the world like it. Selling in favor of other projects. This is a must see. Has servonaut electronics. Built by Wojtek in Norway. Wojtek is know for these very special builds. The same guy the built the Mercedes silo hero.

Everything works 100% comes with trailer, skipper and containers. This can be used as a side tip as well. The main purpose is for shipping containers.

Buyer responsible for shipping cost.

Price is $3000.

Contact me via PM.