PDA

View Full Version : THE WORD IS REALLY SPREADING FAST

BRICKNICK
12-30-2013, 11:40 AM
Hey guys just wanted to tell all of the ecmt members that I've been posting pics of all of the last few years meets along with pics of everyone's awesome builds on our hobbies New official instagram account. The responses have be amazing. Tons of really great responses lots of offers to buy builds lol. And tons of truckers and custom truck builders have started following us like Elizabeth Truck Center and a few others. Rod Pickett from Pickett custom trucks and exhaust started to follow as well and like a few of the pics I posted of some of the ecmt trucks and equipment. I really urge you guys to get involved and follow this account along with all the other trucking and construction related pages that are following us. If not to see the responses to your builds, and for new build ideas with all the trucks being posted by all of our trucking enthusiast followers. The instagram takes two seconds to make, you can do everything from your smart phone and TRUST ME you won't get tons of unwanted messages or anything. The instagram yoi guys would all be proud of and I hope you will follow is Scale Trucking N Construction. C'Mon fellas show some support we have 3 members from our forum following us already. I would also like to start advertising for our very own mini chrome shop mobster IH builder Steve. Since tons of guys ask me where they get the bumpers, steps, visors, stacks etc....Also when .eget lots of people asking when and where our next meet will be and if they can spectate..... Hopefully I see some of you guys on there and let me know who you are if and when you do sign up. Thanks guys:..........Nick

Kausekaos
12-30-2013, 04:36 PM
I copied and pasted what u wrote and nothing is coming up on IG.

Mikeo78
12-30-2013, 05:20 PM
I didn't find it either. How exactly is it written? :)

Mikeo78
12-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Found it! Cool! 👍👍

Mikeo78
12-30-2013, 05:40 PM
It's written right but there are underscores in between the words. (Kausekaos) :)

Kausekaos
12-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Ok I'll try again

Kausekaos
12-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Yeah found it thanks Mike

BRICKNICK
12-30-2013, 06:36 PM
So what are your names on instagram and sorry on instagram it automatically put underscores in the page name, I didnt choose to do that. It's written scale_trucking_n_construction

Mikeo78
12-30-2013, 06:36 PM
No problem! 👍

Supermario
12-30-2013, 07:15 PM
S&M is all signed up ! Aka suenmario :)

Smiley
12-30-2013, 07:57 PM
I got signed up :D

weemanch
12-31-2013, 02:02 AM
i liked the page as well, i am lsxmiata(dream/future build car.)

BRICKNICK
01-26-2014, 06:03 PM
The page is going great and growing fast, I just want to Say thanks to everyone for use of the pics if I used yours, and thanks to all the guys who signed up to instagram just to follow us. Thank you very much guys.