PDA

View Full Version : replies in your threads

1985 kenworth
01-01-2014, 12:14 PM
i see others when they reply to people who commented on their thread do multiple ones in one post how do you do that i would like to reply to each individual also in one post.any help would be great..thanks

RCP57
01-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Hit the "+ button on each post you want to reply to. It took me a while to figure that one out as well...

dabears
01-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Yep hit the "+ on all the ones you want to quote and the last one just hit the quote button. then you can reply to each one on one posting

flatdeck
01-01-2014, 02:53 PM
Yep hit the "+ on all the ones you want to quote and the last one just hit the quote button. then you can reply to each one on one posting

I do not see the plus.. I must be blind....

Wayne

TRUCKMAKER
01-01-2014, 03:58 PM

Wayne

It's the center of the 3 buttons in the lower right corner of the post, it has quotes and a small + plus sign in the button, I knew which button it was but when they said hit the + I had to look close to see it!:rolleyes:

flatdeck
01-01-2014, 04:23 PM
Thanks I was looking for a plus sign...

Wayne

Mikem
01-01-2014, 05:36 PM
I think I have to buy a 20 inch ipad this is all small . I don't know why but on my mini ipad this site only uses 2/3rds of the screen so on my mini ipad it is like reading business cards . Mike

1985 kenworth
01-01-2014, 07:23 PM
Yep hit the "+ on all the ones you want to quote and the last one just hit the quote button. then you can reply to each one on one postingi am trying it now.thanks

i didn't even know it was there
Wayne

It's the center of the 3 buttons in the lower right corner of the post, it has quotes and a small + plus sign in the button, I knew which button it was but when they said hit the + I had to look close to see it!:rolleyes:got it

Thanks I was looking for a plus sign...

hope this works

Wayne

I think I have to buy a 20 inch ipad this is all small . I don't know why but on my mini ipad this site only uses 2/3rds of the screen so on my mini ipad it is like reading business cards . Mikeway too small that would give me a headache

1985 kenworth
01-01-2014, 07:24 PM
cool i need to do it a few times i missed a reply..oh well i see how it works now..thanks

flatdeck
01-01-2014, 07:42 PM
It seems that you got it Dwayne....

Wayne

Stuff
01-02-2014, 09:36 AM
cool i need to do it a few times i missed a reply..oh well i see how it works now..thanks

Thinkin you got it, lets see if I understand it to

It seems that you got it Dwayne....

Wayne

I'm hoping to! never knew what that button was for before