PDA

View Full Version : Help posting pictures.

nenard
11-03-2010, 05:09 AM
Ive tried to post some photos in an alblum and as part of exsisting threads but no luck. Ive used photobucket and pics straight from my laptop. Keeps giving me error messages. Is there an "idiots guide" for this? Ive read the FAQ and searched but havent come up with a solution. Thanks in advance.:confusedhttp://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu300/NENARD/Custom%20Tamiya%20King%20Hauler/SL733147.jpg

nenard
11-05-2010, 05:39 AM
I may have got it. Need to work on the resizing.

Mustang
11-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Me too! A how-to for picture posting would be a huge help. I've been trying to figure it out to post some pictures for RAIDERS and keep getting errors.

Radiowave Trucking
11-05-2010, 10:29 PM
To post pictures on this forum you need to use a photo hosting website like photobucket or Imageshack. Once you have photos hosted by Photobucket or Imageshack you can copy and paste the Direct Link from your picture by clicking on the Add Picture Icon when you post a reply and a little window will pop up saying to Add URL of your picture, you can delete the beginning then copy and paste the Direct Link into the URL space and click ok.

Mustang
11-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks, anybody have a preference between the two? I've never used either Photobucket or Imageshack.

fhhhstix
11-06-2010, 02:12 PM
I use photobucket it is easy to use and you get a lot of storage for free and once you out grow the free storage it is a small price to pay for the features you get. I have had photobucket for over a year now and have only used 1/3 of the space they give you for free.

Travis