PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive-RC.com is ALIVE!

Exclusive RC
01-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Check it out guys I finally got around to finishing up the web-site for the end of January Im offering 10% off of your total order, enter code ERC10 at check out!

www.Exclusive-RC.com

cabs
01-10-2014, 06:17 PM
great site, lots of kool stuff

Exclusive RC
01-10-2014, 06:26 PM
great site, lots of kool stuff

Thanks bud!,

flatdeck
01-10-2014, 06:45 PM
Nice web site.. Lots of neat stuff....

Wayne

BRICKNICK
01-10-2014, 11:06 PM
Wow tons of great stuff on there, I'm gonna for sure need the manual fifth wheel lever and I maybe do an air ride set up for my spread axel flatbed.

Exclusive RC
01-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Wow tons of great stuff on there, I'm gonna for sure need the manual fifth wheel lever and I maybe do an air ride set up for my spread axel flatbed.

Awesome! Let me know bud Ill take care of you and your right around the corner so you cans top in and take a look at all the secret items ill be releasing lol

Lmackattack
01-11-2014, 02:47 AM
Quick question about the Mack mud flaps....do the dogs face the same way on both sides....reason I ask is the old school mack factory delivered trucks...the bulldog mudflaps had the dogs facing each other when mounted on the truck...it's something I have wanted to find for my rc Mack trucks..

.it was a long standing tradition that got lost years ago....if you ever look at the bulldog mirror heads the dogs also face inwards.....

Just wondering....

Exclusive RC
01-11-2014, 11:07 AM
Quick question about the Mack mud flaps....do the dogs face the same way on both sides....reason I ask is the old school mack factory delivered trucks...the bulldog mudflaps had the dogs facing each other when mounted on the truck...it's something I have wanted to find for my rc Mack trucks..

.it was a long standing tradition that got lost years ago....if you ever look at the bulldog mirror heads the dogs also face inwards.....

Just wondering....

Yup, I absolutely remember that from my dads mack dump truck, that is how you get the from me, facing each other.

Lmackattack
01-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Yup, I absolutely remember that from my dads mack dump truck, that is how you get the from me, facing each other.

Awesome....placed my order today.....brian is the man!

Thanks again....

RodneyO
01-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Awesome web site Brian.I'll be ordering my air ride in the next week or so.Awesome products.Keep up the good work bro.

Exclusive RC
01-12-2014, 01:47 PM
Awesome....placed my order today.....brian is the man!

Thanks again....

Thanks bud :D you order will be going out Tuesday morning!

Exclusive RC
01-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Awesome web site Brian.I'll be ordering my air ride in the next week or so.Awesome products.Keep up the good work bro.

thank you brother, I tried to make it as informative and less overwhelming as possible! look forward to doing business with you. :)

Stuff
01-12-2014, 10:37 PM
congrats man!

Exclusive RC
01-13-2014, 02:15 AM
congrats man!

Thanks brother!