PDA

View Full Version : The Canadian connection!

Supermario
03-25-2014, 07:59 PM
Yes it's official, there is a new RC club in Canada! :bounce:
A big thanks to RCTC for being the catalyst which has brought us together! Without this forum , none of this would have happened and want to thank all that make it possible and take a moment to honour Freddy and all that he has done and people he has inspired and brought together. :):cool:

As Ric Murphy once said..... This is Rc trucking, not Rc racing. Following with that belief, we are a group of semi truck and various construction equipment hobbyist who enjoy building, customizing a wide variety of machines. Annual events are in the works and hope that many just south of the border can join in the fun!

Maybe I'm dreaming but, someday, I'd like to see Scale builders R/C club Ontario be one of many "chapters" across Canada! :bounce::)

Mario

RCP57
03-25-2014, 08:25 PM
Hey, I'm Canadian! Why am I not connected?:(

I guess we have to start our own West Coast club... 2pac and Biggie Smalls all over again....:p

kaptain Jack
03-25-2014, 08:36 PM
Its just been lunched, few hours ago,just hold your breath and dive in.

Supermario
03-25-2014, 08:49 PM
Hey, I'm Canadian! Why am I not connected?:(

I guess we have to start our own West Coast club... 2pac and Biggie Smalls all over again....:p

Lol. Well you guys are like the Hawaii Province of Canada so do whatever the heck you want! :rolleyes::mad::D:lol:

I'm sorry, was that my outside voice?:eek::lol:

RCP57
03-25-2014, 09:43 PM
Lol. Well you guys are like the Hawaii Province of Canada so do whatever the heck you want! :rolleyes::mad::D:lol:

I'm sorry, was that my outside voice?:eek::lol:

Haha. It's not my fault that I haven't had to shovel snow in 3 winters and you guys get buried...:lol:

Congrats on the club! It seems there are more and more people joining our great hobby community all the time so it is only fitting that more organizations start up. All it can do is help grow the hobby.

flatdeck
03-25-2014, 11:19 PM
I am glad to be part of the group of great guys....

Wayne

JAKEBRAKE
04-02-2014, 10:46 AM
Congratulations on the new club!!! I like seeing the hobby is growing. Maybe scale builders and the Michigan club could put an event on in the future with being so close.

1985 kenworth
04-03-2014, 12:17 AM
Jakebrake that would be a great idea at some point...:D thank you for the welcome