PDA

View Full Version : Intermodel Show 2014 Germany

Actros4160
04-11-2014, 12:11 PM
Guys check this out, the Intermodel Show in Dotmund,Germany is currently on and that what I have got of a different forum. The side is in german but the pictures you can enjoy :rolleyes:
Check the link below.

Bernd

http://www.modelltruck.net/showthread.php?52528-Intermodellbau-2014

woodhog
04-11-2014, 08:42 PM
Thanks for posting the link . It looks like that was an awesome set up . I would love to go over there and see that show:)

doodlebug
04-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Thanks for sharing, that's a cool show!
Cheers, Neil.

tc1cat
04-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the link. Wish I could read German :( would really like to know just how long it takes to set up the show and then to tear it down. Looks like a lot of work!!

Stuff
04-16-2014, 03:36 PM
amazing to just look at. I only wish to be able to go to one of those size of shows!

Bo Wallen
04-16-2014, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the link. Wish I could read German :( would really like to know just how long it takes to set up the show and then to tear it down. Looks like a lot of work!!

Hey !
The German friends do awesome exhibitions for sure. Thanks for the link ;o)
The language is not that hard..............If you run a windows computer you right click on the text and chose translate with Bing ........and you can read any language .....magic ;o) it's not bulletproof but close.
Exhibitions like this one use to be four day setup and two to get out.........this particular one not sure of time frame.