PDA

View Full Version : Interwebs issues. BOO

scalelover
04-24-2014, 11:25 PM
So as I'm trying to check out the new build threads I keep getting a wonderful message: server internal error code for all but this section on here. So I'm posting this here because I hate the internet when it has issues. Lol I need my rc fix and this is getting in the way......... I hate you --- error 500 page ----- go away........

Now I hope our server is not the issue and the problem is resolved soon as I'll be bored with nothing to look at. Last time the forum server went down we lost a lot of good stuff......

Rant over.

P.s. I'm not ranting about the mods are admin here being the problem just the internet in general..

--Dan

Lil Giants
04-25-2014, 12:24 AM
I don't know what you mean? I've been navigating the forum for the last couple hrs & haven't experienced any such problem. Have you rebooted your puter lately? A browser issue? I'm currently using IE. I don't know what to tell you. :thinking:

scalelover
04-25-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm on my iPad, I did do a reboot and cleared cache etc, nothing changed. I waited a few and reopened the site and now the only one left to have an issue is general discussion... Same code, but all others I've tried are working.

Mikem
04-25-2014, 06:45 AM
I have the same problem on my ipad but not my computer . Why don't ask me but I would like to know . Mike

ihbuilder
04-25-2014, 07:19 AM
could be a verizon or mac issue . I had it a few weeks back on my Iphone then did an update . no problems since :confused: I never had an issue on my G5 desktop .

scalelover
04-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Well all seems to be good today, now let's hope the now iOS platform doesn't mess it up again....

--Dan