PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys.

Espeefan
08-15-2010, 11:41 AM
I think most guys already know who I am, but I still wanted to post a little introduction up. This is more of a thank you to Fred for starting this forum up, then anything else. I really appreciate it, and a forum like this is something I have been waiting for. Just a good bunch of guys, running this place out of love for the hobby and nothing else, dedicated to the RC trucks and heavy equipment. Perfect. This is how it should be. I am sure this will be a huge success! So hello to everyone, and it's great to be here.

Nathan aka. Espeefan

dirtpusher9
08-15-2010, 08:10 PM
I think most guys already know who I am, but I still wanted to post a little introduction up. This is more of a thank you to Fred for starting this forum up, then anything else. I really appreciate it, and a forum like this is something I have been waiting for. Just a good bunch of guys, running this place out of love for the hobby and nothing else, dedicated to the RC trucks and heavy equipment. Perfect. This is how it should be. I am sure this will be a huge success! So hello to everyone, and it's great to be here.

Nathan aka. Espeefan

I agree 100%, Nathan.

Tamiya Cowboy
08-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey Nate thanks for coming to the new board Hopefully you can get some time to do some builds I know you are a busy guy..