PDA

View Full Version : MFC -01

gbritton
06-18-2014, 10:01 PM
don't know what i'm doing wrong... i have everything hooked up and the shifting servo and the steering servo is not working... on the left stick i have three gears and it seems like i have three speeds.. on the right stick if i move the stick up and down i have the horn blow like it's supposed to.. moving the stick to the right and left i have right and left turn signals.. but no steering. looking at the servos they don;t move when i move the right or left sticks..i could really use any help..thanks G

Stuff
06-19-2014, 01:27 AM
I would make sure that your servo to the mfc board are plugged in correct way.

might have to recalibrate full stick throws in the mfc.

gbritton
06-19-2014, 07:27 AM
When i first put it in the truck about 7 months ago it worked fine.. i repainted the truck, and put everything back together, and now everthing works but the two servos..

gismow
06-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Hi...

Please plug the servos directly into the receiver and test them here.

Another test. If you plugged in the complete setup, please move the servo arms a bit manually before you switch on the truck. If you switch on the truck, they should be initialized and must move back to their initial position. If the don't do that, check the cables from the receiver to the MFC. Is there any damage on the cables ? Please recheck if the cables are plugged in the correct direction.

Maybe you can post a photo of the MFC and the receiver for further analysis ?

gbritton
06-20-2014, 04:35 PM
Thanks guys i got it working, i moved the servos back and forth and then turned everything back on and it worked fine.. don't know if they might have been locked up or something, never had that to happen on any of my other rc's again thanks for all the help..G

Stuff
06-20-2014, 05:06 PM
servo voodoo!!

gismow
06-20-2014, 05:18 PM
Strange...

But the most important fact is that it's working now ;)