PDA

View Full Version : Another member from Germany

Ulrich
11-25-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi folks,
some of you might recognise me from the "garden". I´ve finally made it over here with the help of a friendly youtube-user.

My name is Ulrich, married, currently 30 years old, civil engineer and as time allows building models in my spare time.

Last time I´ve been to the states was in august this year for three weeks. Still my english has room for improvement...lol

Here´s my website: www.fmb-geiger.de

I´ll try to post some of my models the next days and I´m looking forward to nice conversations with you.

bye
Ulrich

Lil Giants
11-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Hello Ulrich, good to see you here! :)

How's your easy-loader coming together? And your tractor, is it plowing your driveway everyday?

Congratulations on your wedded bliss, you were not married the last I spoke to you. :cool:

Coming to Canada on your next international trip? Show up in August might win you spot in a New Holland harvester. :D

Ulrich
11-26-2010, 04:07 AM
Good morning Joe,
always nice to hear from you. My marriage was 01/2009 but anyway thanx for the congrats. After beeing together for ten years, we´ve finally found the right spot and time to get married. :)

I´ve already posted the EL. There´s not a lot progress on the Claas/Plow.

As I might already have said, my wife an I love to travel to the states, but due to work and of course money the maximum is every 2-3 years. We´ve already visited most of the country. Still missing is the north/east and of course canada. When I´m coming near you we´ll have to catch up.

And of course -> spending most of the time in an office -> driving heavy machinery -> lovin´it :D ;)

bye
Ulrich

Roadmasters
11-26-2010, 02:09 PM
Glad to see you made it finally!

(Boatboy6)

fhhhstix
11-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Welcome Ulrich I am glad you found us.

Travis

Ulrich
11-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Good evening guys,
thanks for the welcome.

A special thanks to Roadmasters/Boatboy. He told me about the board on youtube and helped me out with problems at the registration. ;)

bye
Ulrich