PDA

View Full Version : buy/sell issues

SuperDutyScaler
09-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Back on 8-20-14 I pm a fellow member, within a few hours he pm me back and said parts are available etc. Over the next two days we come to an agreement on price and I was waiting on a pic of the final parts I was going to get....... WELL ITS SEPTEMBER 4th AND I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING!!!!! I understand something could have come up but his recent activity keeps updating ever day or ever other......... WTF!

fhhhstix
09-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Are the parts still listed for sale If so tell me which thread and I will delete it since he deos not want to sell them.

Travis

SuperDutyScaler
09-07-2014, 09:52 PM
The thread is gone, but this is F'd up, he just changes his mind after he accepted my offer and ive been waiting for his PayPal....... I see hes been on at least four times since he pmd me the ok but he cant answer me now nor pm me listen im sorry I dont want to sell the parts

SuperDutyScaler
09-07-2014, 09:53 PM
And I seen the listing and pmd him, he was fine to answer then take my offer..... so wtf happened after that

fhhhstix
09-08-2014, 07:53 PM
And I seen the listing and pmd him, he was fine to answer then take my offer..... so wtf happened after that

I don't know what to tell you as of right now it is all one sided.