PDA

View Full Version : Eagle machinery dozer

diggerup
10-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Seems eagle,machinery (company who built earth digger 4200xl and the loader that rc4wd sell) are working on a dozer!!

http://eaglemach.en.alibaba.com/product/60064901942-220105914/1_14_Scale_RC_Hydraulic_Bulldozer.html

weemanch
10-15-2014, 12:35 PM
just seen that a few minutes ago as well, and was gonna make a thread about it so assuming rc4wd will have it forsale soonish.

headers
10-20-2014, 06:31 AM
That's looking promising can't wait to see it done

Kingcam2
10-20-2014, 06:54 AM
yeah I saw that a week ago, I can't wait to see some photo's of it.

thebigo
10-20-2014, 06:07 PM
I can see the money floating out my pocket already!! Oh well it's only money.

Rimrock
12-09-2014, 12:53 PM
Let's hope their prototype will be test run for as long as 6-7 minutes before put on the world marked this time

littleiron
12-15-2014, 10:08 AM
I am new to the construction equipment r/c . where do you buy these am real interested in a dozer d 6 and up

liftmys10
12-15-2014, 10:20 AM
I am new to the construction equipment r/c . where do you buy these am real interested in a dozer d 6 and up

I dont think the eagle dozer is out yet. It's just in the talking phase.
You might want to look at IZZY Dozer.
http://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=9096

Rimrock
12-23-2014, 07:02 AM

I would say that the Eagle products, so far, has proven to best suited for advanced modellers, who can, and enjoy, spending many hours repairing and modifying. We don't know so much about the new dozer yet, but it will maybe be prized at 3-4000USD, and it will probably have a fine and detailed exterior, as their loader. Problem is; you don't see what's inside and how durable it is...until the product has been released and review threads from the first buyer starts popping up at forums like this.
When you are new to this kind of equipment, and if you are not very in to mechanical DIY projects, it's better to not be among the buyers of the first generation of new equipment from this supplier. Better wait a while and read some reviews first...I would much rather first look at the Izzy dozer (if he starts producing more of them). Next, if one got the money, check out the German Fumotec new Komatsu dozer that is about to be released in near furture (we are talking about a quite different philosophy to the durability issue here...but also a quite different price level naturally;)

Rimrock
12-23-2014, 07:23 AM
I would say that the Eagle products, so far, has proven to best suited for advanced modellers, who can, and enjoy, spending many hours repairing and modifying. We don't know so much about the new dozer yet, but it will maybe be prized at 3-4000USD, and it will probably have a fine and detailed exterior, as their loader. Problem is; you don't see what's inside and how durable it is...until the product has been released and review threads from the first buyer starts popping up at forums like this.
When you are new to this kind of equipment, and if you are not very in to mechanical DIY projects, it's better to not be among the buyers of the first generation of new equipment from this supplier. Better wait a while and read some reviews first...I would much rather first look at the Izzy dozer (if he starts producing more of them). Next, if one got the money, check out the German Fumotec new Komatsu dozer that is about to be released in near furture (we are talking about a quite different philosophy to the durability issue here...but also a quite different price level naturally;)

I know my advice here on this thread will not do much difference in the big perspective naturally...A new cheap spec product will be released, beautiful pictures and big words about the performance and durability..; people will rush to buy it online, unseen and untested, blindly right into the 'Chinese machinery first generation prototype product trap'...On the other hand, SOMEONE needs to be the buyers of the 1'st generation products, in order for the rest of us to see all the issues and sit on the fence until the biggest issues are solved..;) When this is said, I also want to say that it is great that new producers like Eagle comes on the marked with fine looking new models, to lower prices than the German machines. It's all good, I welcome more suppliers and models to our hobby. BUT people should know that advanced hydraulic machinery in the 3000 USD generally is in the cheap segment of the marked, even though 3000 USD itself is a lot of cash for a 'toy', and one should not expect them to perform, and be as durable, right 'out of the box' as the 8-10000 USD German machines, as of 2014. But with some modifications and fiddling around (as many of us in this hobby enjoys), yes, it's possible to make a cheap model perform good putting some effort and hours into it.
Merry Christmas everyone:)

Lil Giants
12-23-2014, 06:52 PM
What German construction kits cost 8-10000usd? :confused:

For about 20% additional cost you can get a basic Fumotec or Premacon kit that'll not only outlast that china crap 1000 fold, but also has the power & ability to rip that low grade soft aluminum china structured kits to shreds. Fumotec & Premacon are built mostly from steel & high grade aluminum.

The difference in quality of construction materials & electronics of German made vs Chinese made is as different as their economies... China uses their recycled metals full of impurities combined with their 10cents/hr laborers, the Chinese are the ones who make huge profits despite their ~slightly~ lower price!

Your loader and excavator, with it's axle problems, hyd leaks, electronics that catch fire... how long will Eagle machinery keep supplying you with free parts... 30days? 6months? ...yrs? Do you think you will get 10yrs regular use out of a china model & still be less overall cost than German made? I'll put money on it you won't! And then there's resale $$$$ value, which one do you suppose will take the bigger loss?

bigford
12-23-2014, 07:59 PM
where do you find the second hand german stuff??
I keep looking but come up empty

Rimrock
12-23-2014, 08:38 PM
I was thinking about the Premacon loader, at about 8000USD ex.VAT RTR (To compare with the Eagle equipment which is advertised as RTR) Fully agree with Lil giants about German vs Chinese made models. And I think the Chinese have much higher profit margin than e.g fumotec and Premacon, because of the possibility to pay very low salaries and in general use of cheap materials/parts.
The high end German machines will last 'a lifetime', and I seldom see any second hand for sale. Many of the ones that are sold second hand, I guess change ownership within local clubs. Second hand ones sometimes are put on the ebay, so one just have to be patient and keep ones eyes open. I guess Fumotec is the lowest priced high end brand, if going for a new kit. Looks to be very durable machines, mainly steel.

dozerbuilder
01-05-2015, 08:43 PM
It sure can rip OK in the video, seems strong in the tracks - for how long who knows. All the same, it's good to see new large scale RC dozers on the market. I'm guessing it's based on the Chinese Shantui SD-8??

osikasculptor
01-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Note I got about possible release date:

Thanks for your attention,after around one month,the prototype assembly will be finished,after that will be a long time test,I think commercial sales will be around in March,2015.I will send you some pictures of prototype test when available.

Best Regards,
Tang Juan

thetractorfan
01-06-2016, 06:08 PM
I was thinking about the Premacon loader, at about 8000USD ex.VAT RTR (To compare with the Eagle equipment which is advertised as RTR) Fully agree with Lil giants about German vs Chinese made models. And I think the Chinese have much higher profit margin than e.g fumotec and Premacon, because of the possibility to pay very low salaries and in general use of cheap materials/parts.
The high end German machines will last 'a lifetime', and I seldom see any second hand for sale. Many of the ones that are sold second hand, I guess change ownership within local clubs. Second hand ones sometimes are put on the ebay, so one just have to be patient and keep ones eyes open. I guess Fumotec is the lowest priced high end brand, if going for a new kit. Looks to be very durable machines, mainly steel.

Very true. There is nothing wrong with aluminum and other thin metals, but it needs to be properly re-enforced. Also with wheel loaders, the transmissions need to be reliable. At an RC construction club, it is your responsibility to make sure you don't damage other's machines. If you are driving an RC loader up an incline and there is an RC dump truck below, the last thing you need is for the plastic gears in the transmission to quit. Since most RC vehicles do not have breaks, this is very important.

Northern Farmer
01-08-2016, 10:24 AM
I regularly see machines for sale on this facebook group "r/c plant & construction co."

thetractorfan
01-08-2016, 07:22 PM
I regularly see machines for sale on this facebook group "r/c plant & construction co."
perhaps they are an outside dealer.

chris deacon
01-09-2016, 07:28 PM
Eagle mach have several distributers across the world.

thetractorfan
01-17-2016, 09:55 AM
Eagle mach have several distributers across the world.

Wait a minute, the dozer looks like rc4wd's model. This could mean that rc4wd is a dealer. But that is unlikely.

chris deacon
01-17-2016, 11:25 AM
Rc4wd is a distributer. The dozer is made in china by eagle machinery

fabi
01-17-2016, 12:59 PM
yes the same factory of the Aert mover 870k wheelloader , i have one and my friend have the dozer , its a monster :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg28mbmK4kU

bigford
01-17-2016, 01:24 PM
Nice video. Im waiting for my snow money from plowing
to buy one

calm n sedated
01-19-2016, 11:30 PM
Joe I bet that Chinese machine will take more abuse than some of the German stuff. How about your wedico? I know ive spent thousands keeping 3 wedico construction machines going. Now wedico uses some cheap *** metal. As for premacon, that's a different story that I can attest to, built to last and works like a true machine but the cost is outrageous

Mica
01-21-2016, 11:04 AM
Hi Fabi,
Thanks for sharing my video!

Thanks bigford, but not so easy to speak English...

Now on the dozer, I change the battery box to save more space, that's why time take longer for next video, so in few days I post a new one as soon as possible.

Hi calm n sedated, yes, hope Premacon will cheaper in future... why not?

Eagle Machinery becomes increasingly precise and detailed, poor excavator, truck not so bad, good wheel loader, and nice details on dozer.

Now they work on many things like new cab from Volvo FMX, Giant Mine Truck, Mobile Crane, or an hydraulic tractor... Wait and see!

Hey Fabi, I always await for a meeting to help you for loading trucks!!

Northern Farmer
01-21-2016, 11:38 AM
Eagle looks to have done a great job on the new dozer! At over 57lbs in weight must have some pretty good pushing power to it...that's a heavy SOB to move around :D Mica continue a faire des videos sont tres bien fait!

thetractorfan
02-01-2016, 05:00 PM
this machine looks good.
:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: :jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: :jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: I want one

trucker1970
08-21-2017, 10:03 PM
Rc4wd is a distributer. The dozer is made in china by eagle machinery

I know this is an old post but... I say JD CUSTOMS makes the dozer (loader, excavator too) and Eagle Machinery is a distributor in China just like RC4WD is for North America and AliExpress is used by Eagle Machinery to help sell it because it's like a Chinese Ebay. My thoughts anyway.

Northern Farmer
08-23-2017, 11:16 PM
I know this is an old post but... I say JD CUSTOMS makes the dozer (loader, excavator too) and Eagle Machinery is a distributor in China just like RC4WD is for North America and AliExpress is used by Eagle Machinery to help sell it because it's like a Chinese Ebay. My thoughts anyway.

This is not the case.

http://www.eaglemach.net/about.jsp
"EAGLE MACHINERY INTERNATIONAL HK LTD is a professional scaled hydraulic model and model DIY parts maker in China.We are specialized in all kinds of construction hydraulic model,simulation model,model DIY parts and other auto. equipment manufacturing from year 2011.

We have strong technical force and R&D ability,almost 80% of our existing technical staff are the elite of this industry! Our company is also high tech enterprise,our existing JD series hydraulic excavator model,wheel loader model etc products are popular products in European,North American and Oceanian etc markets with good performance and affordable price!

We deeply thank all the dear customers who walk together with us during these years,you guys satisfaction is our eternal pursuit,looking forward to establish cooperation with dear customers all across the world!"

trucker1970
10-07-2017, 12:30 PM

THANKS BRANDON!!! I like FACTS I am definitely wrong on this.

Northern Farmer
10-07-2017, 12:39 PM
THANKS BRANDON!!! I like FACTS I am definitely wrong on this.

Dozer looks great Frank, you’ve done a great job with it. Keep those videos coming :cool: