PDA

View Full Version : Can't upload photos to this site

Rick.K
12-06-2014, 08:11 AM
Over the past week I've tried to upload photos to this site, either from my computer (the attachment manager allows this) or from Photobucket.

Everytime only a link to the photo is added to the post. When you click on the photo link, the photo viewer launches, but does not open the photo until you close and reopen the photo viewer. So for most people who click on the photo one time, they see nothing. Makes it look like a broken link.

The Attachment Manager does not offer me the option to open and place the photo within the post after I've selected the photo. All of this is very frustrating when trying to share photos of my work.

Have written twice this week to the Webmaster about this. No reply.

Rick.K
12-06-2014, 08:45 AM
Finally answered my own question. Figured out the problem with my Photobucket account and the inability to paste the IMG links directly into the body of the post. Works now.

Izzy
02-27-2015, 06:09 AM
Rick - thank you for the followup. Byou show courage honor and trust.

Lesser people would stomp off mad and not find the answers.

fhhhstix
03-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Over the past week I've tried to upload photos to this site, either from my computer (the attachment manager allows this) or from Photobucket.

Everytime only a link to the photo is added to the post. When you click on the photo link, the photo viewer launches, but does not open the photo until you close and reopen the photo viewer. So for most people who click on the photo one time, they see nothing. Makes it look like a broken link.

The Attachment Manager does not offer me the option to open and place the photo within the post after I've selected the photo. All of this is very frustrating when trying to share photos of my work.

Have written twice this week to the Webmaster about this. No reply.

Who did you contact? The forum email has no new mesages.

Dreamweaver
03-01-2015, 09:29 PM
He PM'd me and I told him how I do it. I think he said he saw my how to. Never heard back from him though.

Wiskybilt
04-27-2015, 07:33 PM
So how do you load pics straight from your computer?

Radio Control Trucker
04-27-2015, 08:32 PM
Simple answer is: you don't.

Most of the folks use PhotoBucket. I use FaceBook sometimes.

It's just a matter of copying the photo's 'properties' i.e., the URL for the photo you want to share. Then pasting it to the information box provided on the message tool-bar.

It's always worked for me.

- RCT

TRUCKMAKER
04-28-2015, 10:05 AM
If you use Photobucket copy the IMG code and paste it in message box.

Wiskybilt
05-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the help. I use facebook already, so I'll try that when I'm ready.