PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr Some people on facebook!!!!!!!

1985 kenworth
12-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! Well it seems like just when everything seems to be going good,something comes along and says oh no!!!.I am at work a couple of days ago and all of a sudden my alert tone on my phone goes off like crazy.When i stopped at my next place to get loaded, i check my phone and there are at least 10 notification e-mails.Turns out some low life sack of s&%$*#$% took my cover photo of Zeus and his stainless trailer and my profile.pic and name and opened up an acct and pretended to be me. They were trying to friend people that were already my friends.And once they were friends they would either ask for money or say they had money and needed something .What alerted one of the people on my friends list was that they offered the truck and trailer in the picture for sale.Those that know me know i never sell anything...most of all Zeus and my stainless trailer.most of my friends on fb reported it to fb and this morning (Sat) at 8:10 am i fired off an e-mail to fb telling them how this person was impersonating me and soliciting money which both are a federal offence.By 8:50 that same morning i got a reply from fb telling me they reviewed and deleted the bogus acct.Why can't some people mind their own business and stop being a coward and hiding behind a computer and playing around with peoples lives.i think they need to be put in jail for a long time. First i would never sell.second is i wou never ask for any money.i do want to thank everyone for theiyr suypport and all their help with ...it is

Mikem
12-07-2014, 07:52 AM
Another' reason I won't join face book. The same thing happened different situation . Best of luck Mike

kaptain Jack
12-07-2014, 09:07 AM
Dwayne, you were lucky. It could of been worth!

1985 kenworth
12-08-2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks but Facebook is not bad just some idiots on there but you get that everywhere you go. It would not have gotten worse Jack because guys and gals on my friends list knew something was up and reported it even before i did,which helped out tremendous.the other reason is i do not post personal stuff on there and no personal info in my profile either.i just post my trucks i build and other pics of other things i collect also.strength.in numbers...oh and i never post where i am or anything like that.. that is a big factor.some people pist pics if where they live... work...whether they are married etc..spouse name... well you get the picture,keep personal stuff off the internet no matter where you post:D

BRICKNICK
12-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Just another reason Dwayne why I live by the mantra "god I really hate people".:rolleyes::mad:

1985 kenworth
12-09-2014, 11:16 PM
yes bricknick i hear you .i am just about fed up with some peoples crap!!!!:mad:
i don't know why some have to be that way .but live and learn for me anyway ;)

hammer
02-24-2015, 08:08 PM
This why I don't belong to facebook not only that people today are real A$$HO#LES. I am sorry but people like that I wish nothing but bad thinks to happen to call me horrible but F those people.

TONY