PDA

View Full Version : Video of Eagle Dozer Prototype

osikasculptor
01-04-2015, 10:35 PM
Merry Christmas&Happy New Year!
We just finish our prototype test of the bulldozer,here is some pictures and test video on Youtube for your reference:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/1-14-Scale-RC-Hydraulic-Bulldozer_60064901942.html
Video On Youtube:
http://youtu.be/Jm-zc-NNew8

When there is further information of specification and price,I will keep you informed!
Best Regards,
Tang Juan

andyathome
01-05-2015, 04:08 AM
Have you ordered it yet tom.
cheers andy

Azonic
01-05-2015, 05:36 AM
Im pretty impressed with what I could see in the video, seems strong in the tracks, good looks. Nut seem to have only one cylinder for the tilt of the blade, right?

Would that be a D9/D10/D11? Looks like a Cat more or less.

Im intrested for sure!

bigford
01-05-2015, 05:41 AM
i just hope its affordable!!

osikasculptor
01-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Have not ordered yet just dialoging with them and interested to see how it turns out first. So far looks pretty tough!

Rimrock
01-08-2015, 09:17 AM
LOOKS pretty tough, sure agree to that...Let's all put our ears closer to the loud speaker again, listen to the sound of that transmission and ask ourself one question; 'Would I sleep well in the night after hearing souch sounds from my brand new car/machine, costing thousands of dollars?'
If you are in good thouch with these guys, please advice them to put some less noicy transmission in the thing...like industrial planetary gears. Fantastic invention. It dosn't cost them THAT much more, and we are all willing to spend 100 USD extra buying the machine, and save ourselves for hundreds of hours fixing gearboxes.

osikasculptor
01-08-2015, 10:37 AM
Good points and passed along your comments!

Cooper
01-08-2015, 12:30 PM
I agree rimrock, dozers need to be strong in the drive train, in my opinion. It does look good and tracks look to function well. They look like they were loaded pretty well with material and still were laying flat. Yes keep us posted on your progress with them:) .

osikasculptor
01-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Hi​ Tom,

Thank you for your email and advertising,and also the message forwarded from Mr.Rimrock,please do give us our big Thank You to him for his big ears, in our future test video uploaded,please ask him to spare no efforts to keep listening,it will help him sleep well,or maybe completely make him lose his sleep :-)

Please also pass my message to the people who concern:
We thank all people for their attention to us over these years,actually at the first few years of our excavator release,the remarks were even more harsh,we know our models are still not perfect,but we never give up our efforts to improve and progress,from our wheel loader,customer can see our efforts
made on the details;For the hydraulics&axle problem customer feeded back,we already re-designed the cylinders&diffs,all wheel loaders ordered from January will use these new diffs&cylinders,we call it Wheel Loader 1.5 Version,please understand,this is just new model which only released less than one year, but we already move very fast and did a lot of works to customers requirement,and this will not stop! Maybe these are the really scary places to make some guys can't sleep well :-)

As some guys so called high-end model last for a life time,I should say yeah, Stalh dozer is a good example, it closes people eyes and heart to know new things and world,otherwise,how can there are people still believe and spread rumour of 10cents/hour labor in China now,these guys are either never come to China or live at least 20 years ago,and so on,these guys are also those who never touched our model,but give the most remarks.

I think the most great mission of Made In China is to provide customer with great products with affordable price,beside Europe&America,there are still billions of people living in developing countries,even in European&American countries,most people are still care about product price,if we provide the same products with same price as Germany etc,it brings the world no surprise&benefits.I know I can not stand for China,not even my company,but still,I'd love to say,we are already bringing the world
surprise&benefits by Made In China,from daily necessities to home appliances,mobile,or even large equipment as high-precision CNC lath,Intelligent auto stamping equipment,high-speed bullet train etc,maybe we could also make the previous high profit market monopolists to reduce their life-killing price,thus customer finally get benefits,this is also what we'd like to see.

Well,I said too much,but take it as a dialogue or communication,thank you very much,Tom,for giving me this opportunity to bring us and real customer together, I'd like to thank all dear customer again for all your care and support,we wont stop our footsteps ahead to make you guys a best model with affordable price!

Sincerely,
Juan

andyathome
01-09-2015, 01:10 PM
nice reply.
I have had nothing but fantastic service form the guys at eagle , I have had issues with my loader ( rear diff) but emails were answered almost immediately and a replacement part was sent ( for free).
when I made some suggestions of how I would have made the diff it was taken on board.
I agree with the you never get it right the first time, after redoing my scratch built dozer about three times before every thing worked properly, but if it is a commercial product it should be trashed to breaking point before it is released.
all up I would buy another eagle product, just need to figure out a way to get it passed the wife.

Lil Giants
01-10-2015, 04:12 AM
I paid for the right of my opinion, I bought their version 1 of their excavator in late July of 2011 and when it broke inside of 30 days (less than 10hrs run time), the only warranty offered to me was 10% off replacement parts + shipping... a $3100usd paper weight is what I have... or did have, I subtracted the cost of the defective parts and sold it to some one else for what equalled 50% of what I originally paid. Over $200/hr is what that model cost me. :mad:

I do the math on the European models that cost 20% more, it's pennies an hour in a decade of use & still going.

Eagle Machinery is essentially building their company on the backs of their customers making their customers pay for the company's ignorance in engineering & machining inaccuracies...

...but it appears as long as Eagle Machinery keeps their price lower than the competition, the same competition that makes every effort to do it right the 1st time with much greater precision or will pay out of their pocket to replace defective parts; there will be those who will support Eagle Machinery, thinking they're saving a buck. Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Hi​ Tom,
As some guys so called high-end model last for a life time,I should say yeah, Stalh dozer is a good example, it closes people eyes and heart to know new things and world,otherwise,how can there are people still believe and spread rumour of 10cents/hour labor in China now,these guys are either never come to China or live at least 20 years ago,and so on,these guys are also those who never touched our model,but give the most remarks.Sincerely,
Juan

Educate me:
What is the standard minimum wage in China?
What is a papered journeyman machinist's wage?
What is the BASIC cost of living in China for food/shelter/clothing per year?

For the hydraulics&axle problem customer feeded back,we already re-designed the cylinders&diffs,all wheel loaders ordered from January will use these new diffs&cylinders,we call it Wheel Loader 1.5 Version,

Everybody who bought version 1 wheel loader, will these new hyd systems & drive axles for v1.5 be sent to them FREE of charge, including free shipping?

ihbuilder
01-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi​ Tom,

Thank you for your email and advertising,and also the message forwarded from Mr.Rimrock,please do give us our big Thank You to him for his big ears, in our future test video uploaded,please ask him to spare no efforts to keep listening,it will help him sleep well,or maybe completely make him lose his sleep :-)

Please also pass my message to the people who concern:
We thank all people for their attention to us over these years,actually at the first few years of our excavator release,the remarks were even more harsh,we know our models are still not perfect,but we never give up our efforts to improve and progress,from our wheel loader,customer can see our efforts
made on the details;For the hydraulics&axle problem customer feeded back,we already re-designed the cylinders&diffs,all wheel loaders ordered from January will use these new diffs&cylinders,we call it Wheel Loader 1.5 Version,please understand,this is just new model which only released less than one year, but we already move very fast and did a lot of works to customers requirement,and this will not stop! Maybe these are the really scary places to make some guys can't sleep well :-)

As some guys so called high-end model last for a life time,I should say yeah, Stalh dozer is a good example, it closes people eyes and heart to know new things and world,otherwise,how can there are people still believe and spread rumour of 10cents/hour labor in China now,these guys are either never come to China or live at least 20 years ago,and so on,these guys are also those who never touched our model,but give the most remarks.

I think the most great mission of Made In China is to provide customer with great products with affordable price,beside Europe&America,there are still billions of people living in developing countries,even in European&American countries,most people are still care about product price,if we provide the same products with same price as Germany etc,it brings the world no surprise&benefits.I know I can not stand for China,not even my company,but still,I'd love to say,we are already bringing the world
surprise&benefits by Made In China,from daily necessities to home appliances,mobile,or even large equipment as high-precision CNC lath,Intelligent auto stamping equipment,high-speed bullet train etc,maybe we could also make the previous high profit market monopolists to reduce their life-killing price,thus customer finally get benefits,this is also what we'd like to see.

Well,I said too much,but take it as a dialogue or communication,thank you very much,Tom,for giving me this opportunity to bring us and real customer together, I'd like to thank all dear customer again for all your care and support,we wont stop our footsteps ahead to make you guys a best model with affordable price!

Sincerely,
Juan

Sounds like a sales person selling a pinto:rolleyes:

osikasculptor
01-10-2015, 11:28 AM
(Eagle Machinery dialog; I wanted to let them get some real customer views both good and bad)
Thank you for your sincere efforts made for enhancing mutual understanding,we appreciate it!
And also,for the comment you sent back,we are glad to see finally there are some real customer could stand out to say something, it's an encouragement for us. I am sorry if some of our after sales service is not that timely, sometimes we are just too busy, and every one works overtime,we are all made up by young people,with a dream to do something to change the world :-) hope you guys also have a dream could join us together.

Oh, by the way, welcome to China to see our changes, but don't forget, besides the shiny parts of big cities of Beijing,Shanghai,Guangzhou etc in China, there are also many under development places in the west part of China, knowing that could help you have a more comprehensive and true picture of China.

Sincerely,
Juan

RCKiwi
01-12-2015, 09:28 PM
I watch these threads with interest. And was watching with a keen interest to see how you handled Lil Giants issues he experienced with your product and if you would offer any dependable response........no alas, just jive talk.
Reputations are built from foundation up. Simulation with no substance is a very poor substitute. Choose wisely friends...........

osikasculptor
01-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi Just to Clarify, I was emailing Eagle out of curiosity regarding their dozer, and then passed along some comments/feedback both good and bad to them and posted some of the responses. I have no affiliation with them or their business:) Hopefully they will introduce good products and or improve current offerings etc. cheers Tom

Hi​ Tom,

Thank you for your feedback.
We deeply understand some inconvenience customer may have,but we have our own distribution system with distributors across the world,if there is any problem regarding after sales,please contact distributors in your region for help,we may also help to push if message is passed to us from customer.

Anyway,we will use our own way to respond doubts or even attacks,providing engineering hobby fan customers a affordable and most cost&performance hydraulic model,
is always a aim we are dedicated ourselves for!

Last but not least,for the wheel loader feeded back has problem of axle,we all provided replace parts free of charge,some even already passed our warranty time.For there-designed new diff,we will see customer's situation to handle.

Sincerely,
Juan

RCKiwi
01-13-2015, 02:18 AM
Yep, ok. - i got that wrong - well, directed my response to the wrong person rather. But the theme remains the same - making a toy, appliance, whatever is only going a very small way to forging a good, dependable name. Quality, backup/customer support and service, irrespective if a warranty period has expired or not means a heck of alot. I always believe a happy content customer is worth far more than shifting stock. A customer will be the most passive effect advertising tool of goods and service. And now with almost every home in the developed world wired together on this electronic rollercoaster - a slip up or bad quality/service will not take long to spread....not long at all.

osikasculptor
01-13-2015, 09:34 AM
My own view is that it takes a long time to develop a good reputation and only a few moments to undermine it. It also isn't about perfection but learning, moving forward and continually improving whatever you do! Cheers, Tom
P.S. If Eagle forwards me any more videos or specifications on the Dozer, I'll pass them along :)

RCKiwi
01-13-2015, 02:33 PM
My own view is that it takes a long time to develop a good reputation and only a few moments to undermine it. .

Absolutely agree!!!!!!

It also isn't about perfection but learning, moving forward and continually improving whatever you do! ..............

That's quite a good personal mantra, but if I was about to spend $2-$3k on a product where the manufacturer openly stated that getting it bang on was not our intention, instead we were using this as a learning platform and are now dumping it on the market to fund our next little experiment, well, needless to say, they would not be getting my hard earned $$$$$
If these manufacturers dumping products on the market had a decent amount of R & D, they might find the finished product stands a good chance of lasting for more then 10 hours as Lil Giants found.

So I've read my posts back and it may seem like I'm having a go, I'm not. Just having a vent I guess? We all work hard to earn our "toy" money and some of these prices are getting up there for what would seem an entry level machine. You're in good communication with a supplier it would seem - so please pass on my concern that these products need rigorous testing.........a few minutes in some soil in a parking lot doesn't cut it.

Regards,
Glenn

osikasculptor
01-13-2015, 04:35 PM
Agreed, the reason I got my 4200 excavator is after I saw a video on youtube/Digging with Martin; I contacted Martin and he said his machine has held up after years of using it for up to 50 hours per week or more! Cheers, Tom

osikasculptor
02-13-2015, 11:12 PM
Short video showing ripper..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV9v4vmBtns

osikasculptor
02-14-2015, 09:16 AM
This thing is pretty big

osikasculptor
02-14-2015, 10:39 AM
Thing looks big!

liftmys10
02-14-2015, 04:08 PM
Weight?

osikasculptor
02-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I don't know, it's Chinese New Year but I'll ask as soon as they get back in
the office. Hard to tell exactly by picture, but it looks a lot bigger than the loader, which is big.

andyathome
02-14-2015, 07:21 PM
i agree it looks good, not going to look for a while, just in case i hit the buy now button.will wait to see how initial launch goes.
I got a package the other day, a set of diff gears?
looks to have larger teeth and definatily made better.
may be that was my free upgraded diff head?
since ive shimmed the diff in the loader it has been running like a dream, messed with a few radio settings to make it smoother.
I would be interested if anyone else has recieved a set aswell.

cheers andy

elvis65
02-21-2015, 03:39 AM
Hi all.
yes I got one diff sent out from eagle even though I did buy 2 new axles from them with the old diffs in.
nothing from rc4wd yet, they say that the new diffs are not ready yet for the original axles on the loader, but have said they have sent out a new set of better half shafts for the axle but not got them yet either.
all the best

bigford
02-21-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi all.
yes I got one diff sent out from eagle even though I did buy 2 new axles from them with the old diffs in.
nothing from rc4wd yet, they say that the new diffs are not ready yet for the original axles on the loader, but have said they have sent out a new set of better half shafts for the axle but not got them yet either.
all the best

whats this have to do with the dozer??

elvis65
02-21-2015, 03:45 PM
nothing, but was asked if anyone else had a new diff sent out.

osikasculptor
04-29-2015, 09:54 AM
From what I gather, its sounds like it is going to possibly be released in June.

osikasculptor
04-29-2015, 11:48 PM
Hi Tom,

Dimensions about 75x35x32cm(LxWxH),weight around 25kgs,commercial sales one maybe a little bigger.

Best Regards,
Juan

tracksntreadslou
05-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Any Idea what the price is going to be ?

osikasculptor
05-02-2015, 01:21 PM
No I'll ask but my own guess is or hope is around what the loader is going for..they said sales should start in June or so. Need a radio controlled wagon to carry it around lol

osikasculptor
05-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Note from Eagle..seems like it will be in the same range as the loader..

Hi Tom,

Sorry for my late reply due to our Labor Day Holiday!

Price I am not sure,because until now,we still didn't get formal price information from our accounting department.

But should be almost same as the loader as far as I know,when have formal price information,will let you know.

Best Regards,
Juan

osikasculptor
07-13-2015, 10:37 AM
New video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRptvmiCrE8

Bruski
07-13-2015, 09:19 PM
Nice, got an email last week from them that's is still over a month away

osikasculptor
08-12-2015, 08:11 AM
Picture of it painted

osikasculptor
08-12-2015, 08:17 AM
Eagle bulldozer with paint

Northern Farmer
08-13-2015, 04:36 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/10hvpcm.jpg
Looks pretty nice all painted.

bigford
08-13-2015, 08:34 AM
any idea on price yet??

FabOne
08-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Looks GOOD!

osikasculptor
08-13-2015, 01:19 PM
They said they are trying to get it in the same price range as the loader!

Lil Giants
08-13-2015, 04:06 PM
I wonder if Eagle Machinery has a licensing agreement with Caterpillar Inc to make sales using Caterpillar's trademark on their models? :thinking:

Probably not... :rolleyes:

bigford
08-13-2015, 06:13 PM
who cares. the model probably wont come painted or decaled or they will spell it KAT

osikasculptor
08-14-2015, 08:04 AM
Fyi regarding decal question, but who cares getting the decal is the
easy part

Hi Tom:

Thank your feedback,bulldozer when sales is fully painted but without decal,license we are still discussing with CAT.

Regards,
Tang Juan

chris1210
08-21-2015, 05:05 AM
any idea on when will it be released yet?

osikasculptor
08-21-2015, 07:26 AM
Supposed to be a limited amount next month.