PDA

View Full Version : Newbie From Wyoming

twotoots2
12-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Hi, I'm twotoots2 from Wyoming. I customize and scratchbuild scale farm models. This is my first foray into RC and I hope to build a hauler to carry my Ag Chem Rogator Sprayer. It won't be near as extravagant as some of the builds I see here. My good friend Spudd intro'd me to the site. Looks great and should be lots of fun!

fhhhstix
12-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Hay twotoots2 welcome and I would like to see some pics of the Rogator as I used to be an Ag Chem employee till AGCO took over now I work for a cat dealer and with Cats partnership with AGCO I get to see the Ag Chem products again kinda funny how thing work that way.

Travis

Tamiya Cowboy
12-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Hey TOOTS

Glad to have you over here cant wait to see your build!

spudd
12-09-2010, 09:31 AM
you boys are in for a treat with some of the stuff toots can do.and hes a all around nice guy

Rogue
12-11-2010, 08:44 PM
WooHoo, another member from Wyomin'. Was watching some of your vids, and i'm guessing your from up north. Like Sheridan/Buffalo area? I'm in the middle of nowhere, between Gillette and Douglas.

Regardless, good to have you here.

twotoots2
12-13-2010, 09:11 AM
Good guesses Rogue. :) I'm from Riverton; if we are not at the edge of the world, we can see it from here. :D The videos where taken all over Fremont County. Its not as pretty as the Sheridan area..lol. Small world out here in the WWW! I posted some Rogator pics in the Farm section.