RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ric Has Lost his Wife (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=458)

Roadmasters 09-10-2010 04:28 PM

Re: Ric Has Lost his Wife

wow, it seemed like just yesterday that the was joking and laughing. She seemed to be doing great. I hope Ric is doing ok and i cant believe she is gone. She was an great person.

rc_farmer 09-10-2010 05:22 PM

My prayers and condolences to Ric and Cherly's family. Cherly was a wonderful person. Have known them both for almost 20 yrs. What a shock!!

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whench cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1

Mustang 09-10-2010 06:22 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with Ric and family in their time of loss. Cheryl was a great person.

DieselKid 09-10-2010 08:16 PM

Shocked to hear all of this but prayers will be said for Ric and Cheryl as well as their family and friends.

God Bless Ya,
-Alex

FabOne 09-10-2010 08:23 PM

God bless Cheryl and Ric. We've lost one GREAT friend. Ric, you and Cheryl our both in our prayers. We're here for you big guy!!!

Terry Small

CorbettTrailers 09-10-2010 08:35 PM

Thank you all for posting your condolences. I wasn't sure if I shoulda started this thread but now I see it wasn't a bad idea.
No need to respond to this post, let's keep it dedicated to Ric and Cheryl.

Texasperry 09-10-2010 08:50 PM

I'm Shocked. I just heard from Cheryl on Tuesday. She told me about Ric and I said then lets worry about my stuff another time. The next day I got an email that said Ric was doing better. Hard to believe.

tamiya_trucker 09-10-2010 10:11 PM

Ric, My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of need!

mog 09-11-2010 09:40 AM

God bless Cheryl she was like a ray of sunshine on the phone she will be missed

wedicotrucker 09-12-2010 02:05 AM

The service for Cheryl is going to be held on Wednesday at 10:00 am.

If any one is able to come it would mean alot to Ric. The church is on Lindsy rd in Mesa, abought a half mile south of brown. Cenrtal Chistian church.

If you would like to know the address, shoot me a text, or call me on my cell at : four 8 zero two 0 eight 2 five two nine

wedicotrucker 09-12-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedicotrucker (Post 5719)
The service for Cheryl is going to be held on Wednesday at 10:00 am.

If any one is able to come it would mean alot to Ric. The church is on Lindsy rd in Mesa, abought a half mile south of brown. Cenrtal Chistian church.

If you would like to know the address, shoot me a text, or call me on my cell at : four 8 zero two 0 eight 2 five two nine

I've let Ric know about this thread, When he's feeling up to it I'm sure he will read it.

he has people staying with him round the clock, and continues to get better, but he's still pritty torn up.

Izzy 09-12-2010 07:07 AM

I just can't believe it........ Cherryl - We will all miss you very much ....... Ric - Dont' hesitate to call on us for help .......

- I've been thinking on this all day ..... just can't grasp this - so vibrant at Indy. She's such a friendly person - so easy to talk to and a great listener......

..... What a bummer ......

chris

grumpygrady 09-12-2010 11:53 AM

never met ric or his wife or even talked to them but our thoughts and prayers will be with them and this was/is the right place

tracksntreadslou 09-12-2010 09:24 PM

Very sad :( Hang in there Ric ,our thoughts and prayers are with you...

Stuff 09-15-2010 08:11 PM

oh my.. poor rick! my condolences :(

GerryK 09-15-2010 08:56 PM

Ric our thoughts are with you Gerry & Carol

wedicotrucker 09-18-2010 06:24 PM

Hey guys, if any one has any pictures of Cheryl, could you please PM them to me.

Bodyman 10-02-2010 05:17 PM

i met ric and cheryl this year at indy and talked to them quite a bit, then she past away
a few weeks later. god bless both of them. does anyone know how?
steve

smart racer 10-02-2010 10:04 PM

I only knew the gentleman by email...but a very sad lose

diesel950 10-03-2010 08:12 AM

deepest condolences from all of us
at Big Rigs R/C WA