RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Highway Trucks and Trailers (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   T800 logtruck (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=855)

rc_farmer 11-12-2010 10:42 PM

Re: T800 logtruck

Great job on your truck. Looks just like the real-deal!

Iron Art 11-12-2010 11:44 PM

Rick, Nice looking Log Truck, looks just like the one hauling past my house. You should bring it to the Harrisburg OR. farm and construction equipment toy show in March. Fred

Diesel Demond 11-13-2010 10:01 AM

i swear i saw that truck on swamp loggers last night. bobby goodson!! fantastic job that is my favorite day cab

bucshott 11-14-2010 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Art (Post 11040)
Rick, Nice looking Log Truck, looks just like the one hauling past my house. You should bring it to the Harrisburg OR. farm and construction equipment toy show in March. Fred

Thank you Fred, pm you and the show in march.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanker yanker (Post 11053)
i swear i saw that truck on swamp loggers last night. bobby goodson!! fantastic job that is my favorite day cab

Thanks Tank yanker. havent had my truck in the mud and muck like thy do. will not yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rc_farmer (Post 11038)
Great job on your truck. Looks just like the real-deal!

Thank you Rc-farmer

JAMMER 11-15-2010 02:11 PM

Rick you have done a very nice job on this tractor and the detail really makes it. Ed:)

bucshott 11-15-2010 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMMER (Post 11200)
Rick you have done a very nice job on this tractor and the detail really makes it. Ed:)

Thank you Ed!

Ghostwalker 11-16-2010 07:45 AM

That is one nice looking log truck. Very realistic.

russisloud 11-16-2010 06:36 PM

nice setup

Bigrigger 11-16-2010 11:59 PM

I feel bad that I'm always one of the last ones to comment on your amazing trucks. I used to be the first one on the Garden, I need to get on top of this! Well, you heard me say it a thousand times, but your truck keeps impressing me! This is one of the most detailed, clean, and realistic truck I have ever seen. It is so perfectly designed, the cab, frame, trailer, hangers, box, etc. Also, what is so amazing, is that you have the skills to build and shape all these components. Brassworking, metal shaping, styrene work, unbelievable! Some guys(ME!) have other people build their parts, make their cabs, and other things for them. It takes serious skill and motivation to build everything on your own! You, my friend, have talent. I can't wait for your next truck! I know you will make it sweet!:D

roadranger 11-17-2010 08:55 PM

Awesome truck!

Can you share with us how you made the quad headlight buckets?

td9clyde 11-17-2010 09:26 PM

that is one nice truck i keep lookin at all these awsome truck builds and that makes me want to build one but i really want to in my odd scale to scale it to my dozer and then make a drop deck lowboy

bucshott 11-17-2010 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostwalker (Post 11247)
That is one nice looking log truck. Very realistic.

thank you Goastwalker

Quote:

Originally Posted by russisloud (Post 11286)
nice setup

Thank you russisloud
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trucker (Post 11312)
I feel bad that I'm always one of the last ones to comment on your amazing trucks. I used to be the first one on the Garden, I need to get on top of this! Well, you heard me say it a thousand times, but your truck keeps impressing me! This is one of the most detailed, clean, and realistic truck I have ever seen. It is so perfectly designed, the cab, frame, trailer, hangers, box, etc. Also, what is so amazing, is that you have the skills to build and shape all these components. Brassworking, metal shaping, styrene work, unbelievable! Some guys(ME!) have other people build their parts, make their cabs, and other things for them. It takes serious skill and motivation to build everything on your own! You, my friend, have talent. I can't wait for your next truck! I know you will make it sweet!:D

Thank you trucker, I bet it wont be long be for you get the bug to cut your cab and make it in to a diffrent truck. dont be afraid to ask all the questons you have.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadranger (Post 11354)
Awesome truck!

Can you share with us how you made the quad headlight buckets?

thank you roadranger! the head lighs are from the garden trucking for a peterbilt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by td9clyde (Post 11362)
that is one nice truck i keep lookin at all these awsome truck builds and that makes me want to build one but i really want to in my odd scale to scale it to my dozer and then make a drop deck lowboy

Thank you td9clyed, go for it, you should build one in you scale, will be cool to wach you build it

Losiassociated 11-18-2010 05:19 AM

Any up dates yet??

Greg

muskater 11-19-2010 04:22 PM

wow!!!!
looks so real.....

Bigrigger 11-19-2010 06:55 PM

Thanks!:D It'll be the next truck I chop though.
Should get here around Christmas...:D lol

bucshott 11-22-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Losiassociated (Post 11404)
Any up dates yet??

Greg

no up dates bud, working an the W900A for now greg

Quote:

Originally Posted by muskater (Post 11526)
wow!!!!
looks so real.....

Thank you muskater!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trucker (Post 11540)
Thanks!:D It'll be the next truck I chop though.
Should get here around Christmas...:D lol

will be watching for you to build it Trucker!

Zimms Customs 12-09-2010 01:09 PM

This truck looks amazing, I like the detail. I always pick up some ideas from other people and got quite a few ideas here. Keep up the great work!!!

bucshott 12-13-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zimms Customs (Post 13029)
This truck looks amazing, I like the detail. I always pick up some ideas from other people and got quite a few ideas here. Keep up the great work!!!

Thanks for the complements ZC

hitachi 12-19-2010 01:29 PM

that is an amazing truck
looks so alike the real deal
keep up the good work:)

Rpp Hobby 12-23-2010 10:03 PM

Really nice truck! What were the brass material sizes that you have used?