RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   East Coast Mini Truckers Club (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Cabin Fever Discussion Thread (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=9985)

Brazilwill 04-02-2015 05:40 PM

Re: Cabin Fever Discussion Thread

Unfortunatly I have work Friday and Saturday, but plan on leaving Saturday night and staying at a hotel overnight so I can come Sunday early... I'm gonna be bringing my truck and also my 2 truck brick garage, a loading doc and some pallets and things... Do you guys think their will be room for those... They are about 2' wide and 4 feet long each, respectufully... And gonna bring some nice 10-20" tall trees I made.

Exclusive RC 04-02-2015 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brazilwill (Post 125298)
Unfortunatly I have work Friday and Saturday, but plan on leaving Saturday night and staying at a hotel overnight so I can come Sunday early... I'm gonna be bringing my truck and also my 2 truck brick garage, a loading doc and some pallets and things... Do you guys think their will be room for those... They are about 2' wide and 4 feet long each, respectufully... And gonna bring some nice 10-20" tall trees I made.

We will try our best to make some space for ya bud, im sure we can work things around to accomodate everyone, plus not everyone stays for sunday so im sure space will come and go as the weekend progresse

Brazilwill 04-04-2015 11:06 PM

Awesome, and if we can't fit everything it's all good... Hopefully we cold make room for the garage bc that thing took me like 800+ hours to lay each of the 7,000 or so bricks, lol.

bigford 04-04-2015 11:41 PM

we'll find the room

Stepside 04-05-2015 05:26 PM

Guys, get those last minute tweaks done, the show is happening THIS WEEK!!! Can't wait to see everyone there!

Make sure to bring those extra parts, builds, trucks, trailers, to sell and trade !!!

Make sure while you're having a blast this weekend that you take a minute to introduce yourself to Benny, rccrazy523, he is the main organizer and planner for the show. He's been the guy making arrangements and getting this setup for everyone. He's got guys like Brian from ExclusiveRC and Keith Foreman to get things setup and going for this show. Also Steve has always helped get us into the show that's he's attended for so many years. Take a minute out of your weekend to thank these guys for making it possible.

I wanted to also pass along some rules for this event:

1. Please no walking on the roadway. Benny has put down more money than he wishes to publicize on high end roadway for everyone to use. No tar paper here. Please respect that and if you see others going to do it, please remind them.

2. RC semis and construction equipment only. Leave your crawlers and 1/10 monster trucks at home. If you want to bring it to show off the build, leave the radio at home.

3. Respect. Respect each others equipment. If you bump someone's truck or accidentally cause damage to someone else's equipment, man up and do the right thing.

Its going to be a great show and really a new chapter for ECMT. I can guarantee guys will wish they attended this show if they didn't make it. I can't wait!!!!

9W Monighan 04-06-2015 06:26 AM

:update:A WORD ABOUT SELLING PARTS OR WHATEVER
I would be careful about advertising parts for sale on your table.. DON'T DO IT
The owner is very strict about how things are sold and WHERE.:cop:
What you guys do between yourselves is your business.
What the owner doesn't want is a big flea market overtaking the show.
There are vendor spaces available for a fee.
This show is very expensive to setup and run, the owners would like a cut naturally. I don't want anybody
getting bent out of shape about this but rules are rules. We don't make them here.

But.... We are a huge hit with the show!!!!! I always knew this could be a big event with our hobby and this was the place to do it. :bounce:

Stepside 04-06-2015 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9W Monighan (Post 125435)
:update: What you guys do between yourselves is your business.

Thanks for putting this out there Steve. What I was speaking of is selling amongst our members. At every show, we always swap parts and buy/sell amongst ourselves. I wasn't meaning for us to setup a table with price tags, etc!!!

9W Monighan 04-06-2015 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stepside (Post 125436)
Thanks for putting this out there Steve. What I was speaking of is selling amongst our members. At every show, we always swap parts and buy/sell amongst ourselves. I wasn't meaning for us to setup a table with price tags, etc!!!

That's what I though Rod. Just don't want anybody who hasn't been there in the past get pissed.

On another note, I best be getting some stuff loaded.
I have a wood lathe and some other stuff to put in the auction.
And, need to dust off my dragline some.

Brazilwill 04-07-2015 02:40 AM

Hey, what's up everyone? So since I'm gonna make reservation for Saturday night, is there a specific hotel that everyone is staying at or where's everyone at, would be cool to meet some of the crew before Sunday. :D

Exclusive RC 04-07-2015 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brazilwill (Post 125486)
Hey, what's up everyone? So since I'm gonna make reservation for Saturday night, is there a specific hotel that everyone is staying at or where's everyone at, would be cool to meet some of the crew before Sunday. :D

Most of us are staying at the Wyndham Hotel, i beleive its about 19 miles from show site, you can call or text me 908-966-7838 be glad to help get u situated.

Exclusive RC 04-07-2015 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exclusive RC (Post 125489)
Most of us are staying at the Wyndham Hotel, i beleive its about 19 miles from show site, you can call or text me 908-966-7838 be glad to help get u situated.

SORRY TYPO, its a ALOT closer then 19 miles i think its like 5 or 6 if that..

BRICKNICK 04-07-2015 05:39 PM

Is that the wyndam garden Inn? The wife and I are staying Friday, sat, Sunday and making it a big family trip... Doing the cabin fever show, Hershey park, a guided cave tour, Lancaster and cabelas....we're just attempting to get our room sorted out and were not sure where to go. If possible can you post the info for the hotel Brian??

firefighter30 04-07-2015 07:14 PM

Go to cabinfever.com it will list hotels in the aera

Brazilwill 04-07-2015 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exclusive RC (Post 125500)
SORRY TYPO, its a ALOT closer then 19 miles i think its like 5 or 6 if that..

Thank you very much brotha, I'm going to look at it tonight and if anything I'll shoot you a text tomorrow if I happen to have any problems making the reservation...

Brazilwill 04-07-2015 10:18 PM

Wingate by Wyndham
105 State Street
Arsenal Rd And N George St.
York, PA
1-800-406-6384

Do you know if that's the address of the hotel you guys are staying at?

firefighter30 04-08-2015 11:01 AM

Looking for at least 3 stock king hauler roof marker lights. If you have any to get rid of please bring them to the show. Thanks Doug

heavy_duty 04-08-2015 05:42 PM

Got you covered Doug.3 roof lights.

sundance 04-08-2015 05:50 PM

This is the hotel that I have booked. I believe this is the one everyone is staying at, because its the one listed on the Cabin fever website.

The Wyndham York
(Formerly The Holiday Inn
Holidome and Conference Center)
2000 Loucks Road
York, PA 17404
Phone: 717-846-9500

firefighter30 04-08-2015 07:07 PM

Thanks Ed

Brazilwill 04-08-2015 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundance (Post 125568)
This is the hotel that I have booked. I believe this is the one everyone is staying at, because its the one listed on the Cabin fever website.

The Wyndham York
(Formerly The Holiday Inn
Holidome and Conference Center)
2000 Loucks Road
York, PA 17404
Phone: 717-846-9500

Thank you... i will book it tomorrow during my lunch break at work... I'm done with work at 6pm, but I work in sales at Honda of manhasset so who knows when I'll actually leave, but I'm going to have everything packed in my truck the night before so all I have to do after I get out is just head over... Super excited to finally meet everyone and be able to join this amazing family of RC truck drivers ������