RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Please keep Cindy in your prayers. (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=5770)

glorydays24 01-12-2013 07:16 PM

Re: Please keep Cindy in your prayers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Straywolf (Post 74804)
My thought's and prayer's are with you and cindy.

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by spudd (Post 74831)
Dang John thats just sad!!!!!!!!!!! my mom fought with with cancer and i know it can be hard to deal with...my heart and prayers got out to your family
keep positive and trust in god..

Thank you, and sorry about your mom.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieselKid (Post 74842)
Thinking of and praying for you and the family John!

-Alex

Thank you

Big John, and Cindy

catmack 01-18-2013 08:19 PM

We have you in our thoughts and prayers...Colin

glorydays24 02-05-2013 03:02 PM

Thank you Colin.:)

Well Cindy had a 2nd chemo treatment yesterday, and the doctor said he could already see a little improvement.:):D We are happy to hear this news.:D:D:D

Thank you all again, and Cindy and I are giving each of you a GREAT BIG HUUUUUUUUG!!!

Cindy, and Big John

Tamiya Cowboy 02-05-2013 03:22 PM

Thats great to her John she will come threw this with flying colors!

Mama Sue 02-06-2013 12:34 AM

Great news! Thanks for the update..Hugs to you too....

WhiteWolf McBride 02-06-2013 01:25 AM

Big John & Cindy;

Haven't been here long, but I can relate somewhat. I've had Crohns for almost 40 years now, and one of my supposed 'blockages' turned out to be a colon cancer. Doc almost gave me a heart-attach when he said 'adenocarcinoma' - I'd seen enough of National Geographic shows to know the words. THEN he said they got it all, but I'd need to be scanned to be sure.

I got away lucky on that, but the Crohns has been slowly taking my guts. Last hunk was my throat in '08 (Joe & Willy might remember) but I'm still kicking.

Positive thinking, best wishes, and laughter/fun - a few of the better medicines around. That and enjoying the time you have available.

Never give up, never surrender (sorry, the line fits :cool:)

WhiteWolf
- another 'survivor'.

TRUCKMAKER 02-06-2013 05:47 AM

Hi Big John, That sounds like good news! Tell Cindy to keep diggin' you'll get through this!

Kent

dabears 02-06-2013 04:25 PM

Awesome news buddy!!!

scalelover 02-06-2013 05:29 PM

It's great to read all is going well, I hope that you two are able to have some upbeat moments whilst this is going on. Laughter is an incredible medicine!!!!

--Dan

glorydays24 02-06-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey (Post 77312)
Great news guys, fantastic!

Thank you Adam.:)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 77313)
Thats great to her John she will come threw this with flying colors!

Thank you Paul.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWolf McBride (Post 77356)
Big John & Cindy;

Haven't been here long, but I can relate somewhat. I've had Crohns for almost 40 years now, and one of my supposed 'blockages' turned out to be a colon cancer. Doc almost gave me a heart-attach when he said 'adenocarcinoma' - I'd seen enough of National Geographic shows to know the words. THEN he said they got it all, but I'd need to be scanned to be sure.

I got away lucky on that, but the Crohns has been slowly taking my guts. Last hunk was my throat in '08 (Joe & Willy might remember) but I'm still kicking.

Positive thinking, best wishes, and laughter/fun - a few of the better medicines around. That and enjoying the time you have available.

Never give up, never surrender (sorry, the line fits :cool:)

WhiteWolf
- another 'survivor'.

Thank you buddy.:) Yes we agree, laughter is the best medicine. Happy to hear they got all of the cancer...Keep kicking, and build trucks.;):)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER (Post 77362)
Hi Big John, That sounds like good news! Tell Cindy to keep diggin' you'll get through this!

Kent

Thank you Kent.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabears (Post 77411)
Awesome news buddy!!!

Thank you Aaron.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scalelover (Post 77421)
It's great to read all is going well, I hope that you two are able to have some upbeat moments whilst this is going on. Laughter is an incredible medicine!!!!

--Dan

Thank you Dan.:) We are laughing some, and it helps.

Cindy, and Big John

glorydays24 02-06-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Sue (Post 77352)
Great news! Thanks for the update..Hugs to you too....

Thank you Susan.:) I missed you when I was multi-quoting...:o:o Must have had a brain fart, lol.:rolleyes:

Cindy, and Big John

Espeefan 02-07-2013 11:12 AM

Great news. John. Keep the faith. Cindy will get better. Still thinking and praying for you both!

1985 kenworth 02-07-2013 11:31 AM

Hey john again keep positive...i am dealing with that with my mom right now to so like the others i am praying for cindy and you that everything works out for 2 of the nicest people i haven't met yet...lots of love coming your way buddy:)

glorydays24 02-26-2013 09:55 PM

Thank you again everybody.:):):)

Cindy had another chemo treatment monday, and the doctor said look's like Cindy is still improving...We'll take news like this any day.:D:D:D

Cindy, and Big John

Mama Sue 02-27-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glorydays24 (Post 79549)
Thank you again everybody.:):):)

Cindy had another chemo treatment monday, and the doctor said look's like Cindy is still improving...We'll take news like this any day.:D:D:D

Cindy, and Big John

We most certainly will. This is great news...Big hugs to both of you for having the strength to endure and in celebration of this. Will continue to pray...:D:)

glorydays24 02-27-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oztruck (Post 79555)
Still praying for you both.

Chris

Thank you Chris.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Sue (Post 79557)
We most certainly will. This is great news...Big hugs to both of you for having the strength to endure and in celebration of this. Will continue to pray...:D:)

Thank you Susan.:) Cindy does have a lot of pain sometimes, and she does have better days too.

Thank you, Cindy, and Big John

Radio Control Trucker 02-27-2013 04:13 PM

Good days & bad days will both come and go, but it's the time spent together that really matters. It's good that Cindy has you to rely on John. I know it can be really hard to deal with an illness day after day, just keep the Faith. I continue to pray for both of you daily.

- RCT

glorydays24 02-27-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker (Post 79657)
Good days & bad days will both come and go, but it's the time spent together that really matters. It's good that Cindy has you to rely on John. I know it can be really hard to deal with an illness day after day, just keep the Faith. I continue to pray for both of you daily.

- RCT

Thank you RCT.:) There's times when I feel so helpless because I can't take the pain away. But we're hanging in there, and I do cherish each moment with her. Cindy and our kids are the best things in my life, and I thank God for them.

Big John

glorydays24 03-20-2013 02:29 PM

Well I have an update about Cindy. She had another chemo treatment monday, and the doctor said it look's like maybe three more, and then maybe an operation, and maybe chemo medicine. Time will tell.

Thank you all again for your support and prayers, Cindy, and Big John

Clint307 03-20-2013 02:41 PM

John I'm sorry to hear this about your wife, I'm dealing with the same issues with my dad and he is recovering but its still a long road to go and my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Keep your faith man!