RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Indy 2015 (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=9465)

JoseFL10-4 05-08-2015 10:59 AM

Re: Indy 2015

Well we are about 3 month away , I just wonder if we can do the R/C truck Rodeo this year again.

TRUCKMAKER 05-08-2015 12:11 PM

I'm looking forward to it, since I messed up last year and didn't realize a trailer was provided. We can't let DieselKid walk off with it again :cop::lol::lol::lol::D

fhhhstix 05-08-2015 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoseFL10-4 (Post 126750)
Well we are about 3 month away , I just wonder if we can do the R/C truck Rodeo this year again.

Yes and let me know what you need and we will get you some supplies so you don't have to waste your space bringing stuff with you.

Travis

JoseFL10-4 05-08-2015 11:53 PM

Ok guys thanks, I will post later some rules for this year, Well so far I can say top 3 will receive award.

The Wurst 05-09-2015 11:16 PM

I am really looking forward to Indy this year. Last year I went to the show for the first time and Izzy and Diesel Kid were kind of enough to let me run a dozer and a truck. That was it. I was bit by the RC bug. This year I will be bringing my first build, a Globe Liner. Can't wait!!

JoseFL10-4 05-10-2015 02:14 AM

Here is snack...
http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/...ps38eq0kfl.jpg
well is on get ready for 2015...

mvbcabover 05-14-2015 01:43 PM

big marv little marv and brody will be at indy 2016

waiting to see everyone

mvbcabover 05-14-2015 01:44 PM

correction meant 2015

lol

TRUCKMAKER 05-14-2015 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoseFL10-4 (Post 126786)
Here is snack...
http://i1377.photobucket.com/albums/...ps38eq0kfl.jpg
well is on get ready for 2015...

Nice Jose it'll be fun!

Lmackattack 06-02-2015 01:19 AM

Going to try and make it this year.

If I can make a suggestion....should we sticky this thread so it stays at the top? It took me 5 mins of searching to find this thread. Any new people that dont know about this event might be Intrested but won't see it unless it stays on page one.. Just thinking a major event might be good to be kept out where it's easily sceen.

Just my .02

Trent

GjtBob 06-02-2015 11:37 AM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by woodhog (Post 116940)
If I am 6ft above the ground I am in for sure:D

That might put you on a Ladder. Lol

JoseFL10-4 06-05-2015 01:59 PM

Yes, I'm 100% set flight, car and hotel ready.

Panther F 07-06-2015 04:13 PM

Any military guys planning on attending or entering?

I know the tanks issue has been discussed, just wondering how many might be there?

Jeff

The Wurst 07-07-2015 08:50 PM

Room is booked!

Mustang46555 07-08-2015 07:07 PM

"Any military guys planning on attending or entering?

I know the tanks issue has been discussed, just wondering how many might be there?"

Hi Jeff!
I'll be there for sure even though I've pretty much converted to all trucks now I do still have most of my tanks.

Izzy 07-08-2015 08:05 PM

All please hear and understand this.  We are guesrs at the Indy show. It is a die cast toy show. We are there representing a portion of our hobby that coincides with their hobby and focus. As the primary spoksman to our portion of the event planning, remember that this is a trucking and construction toy show.  Keep this in mind with your choices of models to bring.  As we are creating a small city and gravel pit theme overall, the root purpose is showcasing the theme.  Trains, plains, and other are loosely allowed but our focus is truck and constr. related.

We will not turn guys away who behave and work to our goal but we are not to sway the focus of the event.  We are guests and need to honor our host.

Buildings, various products as loads all add realism and is highly encouraged.  So team up with others to make this a good whole experience of mini trucking and construction equipment. If all you have is a tank or other non themed item team up with another Trucker to haul you here or there etc.

FabOne 07-08-2015 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wurst (Post 129000)
Room is booked!

GREAT!! :bounce: I was going to check with 'D' just today to see if you had booked a room and now I won't have to.

Cooper (aka Lowboy) is counting his sleeps.

-Terry

Panther F 07-09-2015 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 129025)
All please hear and understand this.  We are guesrs at the Indy show. It is a die cast toy show. We are there representing a portion of our hobby that coincides with their hobby and focus. As the primary spoksman to our portion of the event planning, remember that this is a trucking and construction toy show.  Keep this in mind with your choices of models to bring.  As we are creating a small city and gravel pit theme overall, the root purpose is showcasing the theme.  Trains, plains, and other are loosely allowed but our focus is truck and constr. related.

We will not turn guys away who behave and work to our goal but we are not to sway the focus of the event.  We are guests and need to honor our host.

Buildings, various products as loads all add realism and is highly encouraged.  So team up with others to make this a good whole experience of mini trucking and construction equipment. If all you have is a tank or other non themed item team up with another Trucker to haul you here or there etc.

Thanks for the kind words as I am not one to rock the boat with an entry of a non-related themed RC vehicle. I respect that and those decisions but I was just asking if/who was planning on attending that I might know.

I still plan on attending to check things out as I just started walking about a month ago and feel pretty good. I've always loved this forum and wondered at all the marvelous projects I see on here.

Jeff

Izzy 07-09-2015 09:39 PM

Jeff - please understand that this was not in response to your post. But rather a simple reminder to all. Most of the shows we all participate in the promoter allows us free rain. At this show however they have stated in the past to keep with the theme. We are a big draw for them and that helps a bunch. They extend a good bit of good will on tables and such. We as a group have gotten into a good groove at the show so it's really a general statement to those who have never been and don't know what to expect.

BTW on that note.
we typically get a freebie day by being allowed to set up Thursday afternoon. I have yet to receive confirmation on this. But in general we run from set up till about 2am then start up again at 8am and follow this pattern till noon Sunday for tear down. That's a lot of play time so rest up the week before......

Izzy 07-10-2015 07:33 PM

A note to all, it was politely pointed out to me that the military isn't all about blowing stuff up. Until recently I never even heard of mounting a recovery boom on a tank chassis. Rather imaginitive group I must admit.