RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Please keep Cindy in your prayers. (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=5770)

glorydays24 12-11-2012 06:37 PM

Please keep Cindy in your prayers.

Well Cindy had a doctors appointment today, and she got some devastating news. Out of respect to Cindy's wishes, i'm not going into all of it right now. But I can say we are both very scared, and were not sure of what will happen. She is going to have some tests done friday, and maybe we'll know more then. Please keep her in your prayers. When Cindy gives me the ok, I will tell you more.

Thank you all, and God Bless, Big John

Espeefan 12-11-2012 08:59 PM

Re: Please keep Cindy in your prayers.

Hang in there John. I'll say a little prayer for you and Cindy tonight. Keep the faith.

1985 kenworth 12-11-2012 09:44 PM

yea john my thoughts and prayers are for the 2 of you in this difficult time but think positve and be strong...god bless you and your family:)

PROBUILDER1964 12-11-2012 10:56 PM

We are ALL hoping that things will come out just fine for Cindy ...This kind of thing happens but like with my ex-wife several years ago....it was nothing to worry about after all the tests where done ...she was fine! keep praying and believing in your faith....she and your family will be OK...

Mama Sue 12-12-2012 12:42 AM

I will second all that has been said before me John. I will add both you and cindy to my prayers. I will pray that for positive outcome, strength and healing for you both.

Susan

Radio Control Trucker 12-12-2012 01:02 AM

My family and I are praying for Cindy and your family. We know that the Good Lord will have His way. Trust in God, hold fast to His Word, and know that All Things are possible through Him.

You Brother in Christ

- RCT

TRUCKMAKER 12-12-2012 05:45 AM

Take it a day at a time Big John, we hope and pray it will turn out for the best for Cindy!

Izzy 12-12-2012 08:04 AM

best wishes for Cindy, you and your family.

ihbuilder 12-12-2012 08:16 AM

All the best to your wife John and you

rcman 12-12-2012 11:32 AM

my family with keep yours in our prayers hope everything turns out fine.

plow jockey 12-12-2012 12:54 PM

My prayers and thoughts go out to you and Cindy.

woodhog 12-12-2012 03:30 PM

Best wishes to you and your family y'all are in my prayers:)

DieselKid 12-12-2012 03:54 PM

We'll be thinking of ya and sending prayers from here in Ohio, John! Hang in there buddy!

-Alex

cabrover 12-12-2012 04:28 PM

Hoping all goes well with Cindy, John. We will be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers

Tim

BRICKNICK 12-12-2012 04:45 PM

Our prayers go out to Cindy and you guys.

scalelover 12-12-2012 06:28 PM

John,

You, Cindy and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Wishing you the best and stay strong and positive.

--Dan

glorydays24 12-13-2012 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey (Post 72443)
John, so sorry to hear this news, whatever it is, Myself and Rachel pray it will be ok.
We are thinking of you at this difficult time, and I am sure everyone on the forum will offer thoughts and prayers.

Send Cindy our love, and too you and the family

Adam, Rachel and Lewis xxxxxxxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espeefan (Post 72450)
Hang in there John. I'll say a little prayer for you and Cindy tonight. Keep the faith.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth (Post 72454)
yea john my thoughts and prayers are for the 2 of you in this difficult time but think positve and be strong...god bless you and your family:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROBUILDER1964 (Post 72456)
We are ALL hoping that things will come out just fine for Cindy ...This kind of thing happens but like with my ex-wife several years ago....it was nothing to worry about after all the tests where done ...she was fine! keep praying and believing in your faith....she and your family will be OK...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Sue (Post 72459)
I will second all that has been said before me John. I will add both you and cindy to my prayers. I will pray that for positive outcome, strength and healing for you both.

Susan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker (Post 72461)
My family and I are praying for Cindy and your family. We know that the Good Lord will have His way. Trust in God, hold fast to His Word, and know that All Things are possible through Him.

You Brother in Christ

- RCT

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER (Post 72475)
Take it a day at a time Big John, we hope and pray it will turn out for the best for Cindy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izzy (Post 72487)
best wishes for Cindy, you and your family.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihbuilder (Post 72488)
All the best to your wife John and you

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcman (Post 72495)
my family with keep yours in our prayers hope everything turns out fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by plow jockey (Post 72500)
My prayers and thoughts go out to you and Cindy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by woodhog (Post 72510)
Best wishes to you and your family y'all are in my prayers:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieselKid (Post 72513)
We'll be thinking of ya and sending prayers from here in Ohio, John! Hang in there buddy!

-Alex

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabrover (Post 72516)
Hoping all goes well with Cindy, John. We will be keeping her in our thoughts and prayers

Tim

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRICKNICK (Post 72520)
Our prayers go out to Cindy and you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by scalelover (Post 72527)
John,

You, Cindy and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers, Wishing you the best and stay strong and positive.

--Dan

Thankyou all for your thoughts and prayers. It really means the world to Cindy and me. You all are so kind, and just a great group of people. We'll just take things one day at a time.

Thankyou all again from Cindy and me, Big John

doodlebug 12-14-2012 05:45 PM

Best wishes for a positive outcome!
...Neil.

Animal 12-18-2012 09:05 AM

Hi John, Mine and my families thoughts and prayers go out to you, Cindy, and your whole family. It's never easy to get news like that, but at this time of year, it seems to hit that much harder.

Pete

hippy 12-18-2012 02:43 PM

best wishes from us to you and the misses! you guys are in our thoughts! take care of her.

Kaf343 12-18-2012 07:25 PM

My prayers are with you and Cindy Big John, hoping for the best.

glorydays24 12-22-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodlebug (Post 72627)
Best wishes for a positive outcome!
...Neil.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animal (Post 72829)
Hi John, Mine and my families thoughts and prayers go out to you, Cindy, and your whole family. It's never easy to get news like that, but at this time of year, it seems to hit that much harder.

Pete

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippy (Post 72849)
best wishes from us to you and the misses! you guys are in our thoughts! take care of her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaf343 (Post 72888)
My prayers are with you and Cindy Big John, hoping for the best.

Thankyou all so very much, we do appreciate all of the thoughts and prayers.

Big John, and Cindy

glorydays24 12-22-2012 05:31 PM

Cindy wanted to let you all know she has a doctors appointment this thursday. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, and we'll keep you posted.

Thakyou, Big John and Cindy

Mama Sue 12-23-2012 04:06 AM

Still praying for your family..Hoping for a positive outcome

glorydays24 12-29-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey (Post 73171)
We hope it will be ok mate, thinking of Cindy and yourself and the family buddy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Sue (Post 73232)
Still praying for your family..Hoping for a positive outcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey (Post 73646)
Hope Cindy and yourself and the rest of the family went as well as it could on Thursday John

THANKYOU all so much. We're hanging in there.

Big John and Cindy

glorydays24 12-29-2012 07:48 PM

Well thursday came and went, and Cindy had a biopsy. Now waiting is hard to do. Now Cindy wanted me to tell you she's not wanting sympathy, it's just that we believe in the power of prayer. Monday she goes back for a pet scan, and maybe other tests.

We can't thank you all enough, Big John and Cindy

Radio Control Trucker 12-29-2012 07:56 PM

Any news? I know that many members as well as my family and several of my friends have been praying for Cindy and your family. We know that mind, body, and spirit are all important aspects to a healthy life. Our Lord says to "ask and it shall be done".

God Bless You :)

- RCT

Mama Sue 12-30-2012 02:45 AM

Will continue to keep Cindy , you and your family in my prayers..there is so much power in prayers...

glorydays24 01-09-2013 01:15 AM

Well everyone, I said I would keep you up to date about Cindy. We got the test results back and she has breast cancer, stage three. The doctor thought he could shrink the tumors and remove the breast, can't because the pet scan she had showed she has bone cancer, stage four. Stage four is the highest, so monday she starts chemo. The doctors are hopeful, and said she could live many years. So please keep her in your prayers, and we're not giving up. Thank you all for the kind words, and encouragement, and God Bless all of you.

Thank you, Big John, and Cindy

ihbuilder 01-09-2013 03:35 PM

that s**ks John :( My mom survived chemo for cancer ( not breast ) a good 7-10 years ago . she's still kickin . Best of luck to Cindy . just keep positive

scalelover 01-09-2013 04:51 PM

I'm very sorry to hear this, I will be sure to keep you guys in my prayers and will be sure to pass the word to my fathers prayer group as well. Keep your head high and be as strong as possible. Always remember we are all here to support you two in any way possible.
God bless
--Dan

dabears 01-09-2013 05:20 PM

Man Big John that sucks!! Keep her spirits up and she'll pull through it! Hope she makes a speedy recovery from it all!

glorydays24 01-09-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oztruck (Post 74694)
John I will keep both of you in my daily prayers. HE made us and HE can repair us.

Stay strong
Chris

You are right Chris, God can repair us.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihbuilder (Post 74723)
that s**ks John :( My mom survived chemo for cancer ( not breast ) a good 7-10 years ago . she's still kickin . Best of luck to Cindy . just keep positive

It's good to hear your mom is still living, and it gives us more hope.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by scalelover (Post 74733)
I'm very sorry to hear this, I will be sure to keep you guys in my prayers and will be sure to pass the word to my fathers prayer group as well. Keep your head high and be as strong as possible. Always remember we are all here to support you two in any way possible.
God bless
--Dan

Thank you for passing this to your fathers prayer group, it means a lot.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabears (Post 74739)
Man Big John that sucks!! Keep her spirits up and she'll pull through it! Hope she makes a speedy recovery from it all!

Well Aaron, I told Cindy she better hurry up and get better, because if she doesn't, i'll kick her in her rump.:)

Thank you all from Cindy and me.:):):):)

Mama Sue 01-10-2013 12:45 AM

Sending you both a big hug. Wow! Will continue to pray, sending you two positive thoughts along the way. We are here for you in any way you need us...Be strong,have faith and trust in God...

mack kid 01-10-2013 02:22 PM

Our prayers our for Cindy and you and your Family. Live one day at a time enjoy each other good or bad and All will be Better.

hippy 01-10-2013 06:21 PM

you and yours are in our thoughts! take good care of your little lady! lord knows she has had enough to deal with guys like us!

glorydays24 01-10-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkey (Post 74743)
Really sad John, she will pull through, be positive, my Rachel's Mum, has just got back from hospital today, had a cancer lump removed from down below, now all good, she also survived a double brain hemmorage 15 years ago, had major surgery. She said she couldn't do it without the support of the family. I'm sure Cindy will get all the support mate.

Adam, sounds like your mother in law is one tough lady, and so glad to hear she's doing well.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Sue (Post 74754)
Sending you both a big hug. Wow! Will continue to pray, sending you two positive thoughts along the way. We are here for you in any way you need us...Be strong,have faith and trust in God...

Susan, Cindy is stronger than she thinks, and our faith will get us through this.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mack kid (Post 74781)
Our prayers our for Cindy and you and your Family. Live one day at a time enjoy each other good or bad and All will be Better.

Mack kid, yes it will get better, and our son got to come home on leave from the army. That made Cindy smile from ear to ear.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hippy (Post 74794)
you and yours are in our thoughts! take good care of your little lady! lord knows she has had enough to deal with guys like us!

I'm doing everything I can for her...I'm looking to get a honey do list any day now, lol.:rolleyes: And she' put up with my hobby obsession for more years than I can remember.:eek::D

Thank you all again, Big John, and Cindy

Straywolf 01-10-2013 11:14 PM

My thought's and prayer's are with you and cindy.

spudd 01-11-2013 11:08 AM

Dang John thats just sad!!!!!!!!!!! my mom fought with with cancer and i know it can be hard to deal with...my heart and prayers got out to your family
keep positive and trust in god..

DieselKid 01-11-2013 03:35 PM

Thinking of and praying for you and the family John!

-Alex