RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Get it out of your system! HERE! (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   How Many Posts. . . . . (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=181)

CorbettTrailers 08-19-2010 04:44 PM

How Many Posts. . . . .

So, Bubba. How many posts do we need to post in buy/sell/trade?
Figured no matter the amount some will get fired up over it so I'll post it here to keep it out of the regular threads.
Thanks,
John

FreddyGearDrive 08-19-2010 06:33 PM

Re: How Many Posts. . . . .

Depends on where my post count is,when we put er on line.:D Just kiddin!
Not quit sure yet.Thats one of the things needed to be worked out.
If I was going to take a throw at it,100-150 THIS IS NOT SET IN GOLD YET!
Hey John,Good thinkin!
FGD

CorbettTrailers 08-19-2010 07:54 PM

Thanks FGD. Figured I just need a ball park figure. Sounds good though. After Indy, My post count will multiply pretty quick.

Tamiya Cowboy 08-19-2010 08:01 PM

LOL Yeah no set number yet but with some of the major POST HORING that is going on everybody will be over the number. Good topic Jon.

ihbuilder 08-19-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 1729)
LOL Yeah no set number yet but with some of the major POST HORING that is going on everybody will be over the number. Good topic Jon.

LOL I gave Up I'll Just post as I build and man now I'm buildin :D as long as sleep don't over come me :eek:

FreddyGearDrive 08-19-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 1729)

Well....now..! Then maybe we increase the amount of characters per post. As I see after tonight, might be needed.
FGD

Tamiya Cowboy 08-19-2010 11:45 PM

LOL!! :D

SonoranWraith 08-20-2010 01:52 AM

C'mon posting "nice" 40 times is awesome and adds so much value to threads.

MadMax 08-20-2010 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreddyGearDrive (Post 1782)
Well....now..! Then maybe we increase the amount of characters per post. As I see after tonight, might be needed.
FGD

This 1 i have to agree on Freddy As a one word post i blatant post padding and anyone found doing it should have their post count re-set to ZERO LOL.

SonoranWraith 08-20-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oztruck (Post 1800)
Is awesome nice?

That made me laugh out loud. :D

dirtpusher9 08-20-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 1810)
This 1 i have to agree on Freddy As a one word post i blatant post padding and anyone found doing it should have their post count re-set to ZERO LOL.

That will work, then it defeats their whole purpose for posting in the first place. I don't care about the count but it would be nice to see a little effort if your going to post anyway. Sometimes there are those occasions where all you can say is WOW, due to the lack of words but not just going down the line saying, nice.

rcpuller 08-21-2010 04:22 AM

i like the idea of the post count because it keeps all the people form coming here and just post things for sale.....i believe we should know our members first

CorbettTrailers 08-21-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcpuller (Post 1967)
i like the idea of the post count because it keeps all the people form coming here and just post things for sale.....i believe we should know our members first

Which makes sense. BUT, What about new long-timers like me. Who so rudely got the shaft by GTF. When it shut down I had over 450 posts and all my builds were posted there. Now I'm here to stay. Is there any exceptions? I don't wanna hear from the peanut gallery. I wanna hear it from THE MAN. I wanna know what the deal is. I can see if this forum was 5 years old but It just got started this year. At least I was lead to believe that. I was only invited here two weeks ago. How about I pay a fee to have access to the Buy/Sell/Trade everytime I sell something?

CorbettTrailers 08-21-2010 11:25 AM

I'm at Indy right now sitting and watching all the trucks as I type this. Once I became a member of ECMT, I've made every meet and I help out alot. There's no stopping me now. Sorry you couldn't make it Freddy I was looking forward to meeting you!

MadMax 08-21-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorbettTrailers (Post 2000)
Which makes sense. BUT, What about new long-timers like me. Who so rudely got the shaft by GTF. When it shut down I had over 450 posts and all my builds were posted there. Now I'm here to stay. Is there any exceptions? I don't wanna hear from the peanut gallery. I wanna hear it from THE MAN. I wanna know what the deal is. I can see if this forum was 5 years old but It just got started this year. At least I was lead to believe that. I was only invited here two weeks ago. How about I pay a fee to have access to the Buy/Sell/Trade everytime I sell something?

Only 7 more posts and your into the B/S/T area!
This forum hasn't been set up just to last a few weeks! this is intended to last as long as there's an internet LOL.:p

Keep up the Good work.
Steve.

Marcus 08-22-2010 04:26 PM

Nice truck!:D

Kidding, I think that a BST with limited access will protect people to some degree.

Blueshirt 08-28-2010 02:30 PM

I agree with the post numbers, but I'm the kinda guy that likes to lurk around and drool over all the nice trucks, and usually only post when I have something constructive to add.

Bodyman 08-28-2010 02:54 PM

im like blueshirt. i dont say much but online cpl times a day.i like to look at buy/sell section just to get what things are going for. didnt the buy/sell post say you need 30?
steve

Stuff 08-29-2010 01:41 AM

lol wondered when there would be a bst on this forum :D

rappy 08-29-2010 05:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You could use this