RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Welcome New Members (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New From North Miss (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=8270)

hood 01-27-2014 11:18 PM

New From North Miss

What's up guys, new into the scale rigs. Been into rc on and off for 12 or so years. Wanting to get a rig when i can and start modding. I always loved rigs as a kid, my dad drove one for a living so i was always into rigs. Grew up watching smokey and the bandit, maximum overdrive, black dog, and several other movies that i cant remember the names of offhand but anywho a lot of you guys have serious talent and i hope to soon purchase a starter rig and share some progress with you guys.

doodlebug 01-28-2014 12:02 AM

Re: New From North Miss

Welcome aboard!
Cheers, Neil.

rc_farmer 01-28-2014 12:16 AM

Welcome Hood, what part of N Miss. are you from? there are several of us from the local area.

hood 01-29-2014 02:48 AM

Thanks! Tupelo, born and raised, the rc scene fell off after the tupelo hobbytown closed down so fellow locals are pretty much non existant in the scale scene that i know of...

rc_farmer 01-29-2014 03:44 PM

We are having a show in cleveland, Ms this wknd, would love to meet and greet ya there.

woodhog 01-29-2014 07:38 PM

Welcome,Rcfarmer is our fearless leader welcome to deep south mini truckers:D

hood 01-30-2014 03:28 PM

That'd be awesome, if it wasn't a three hour drive I could make it, but that's a tad far right now for me to drive, would love to meet you guys as well.

hood 01-30-2014 03:45 PM

I creeped (idk if that is correct wording) on you guys a little I wish I would've known about Jackson TN meet, I was there in Nov, my fiancée used to live there!

Smiley 01-30-2014 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hood (Post 103110)
That'd be awesome, if it wasn't a three hour drive I could make it, but that's a tad far right now for me to drive, would love to meet you guys as well.

I'm driving 3 hours to get there :D

Keith

woodhog 01-30-2014 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hood (Post 103110)

I'll be driving about 4.5 hrs and this is a close one :D

hood 01-30-2014 09:57 PM

I'd prolly come if I had something to bring too... But my project isn't even close to being done..

Smiley 01-30-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hood (Post 103170)
I'd prolly come if I had something to bring too... But my project isn't even close to being done..

that don't mean anything :D. I'm sure that we will have something ya can run :D

Keith

hood 01-30-2014 11:39 PM

Haha man that'd be cool, I've never really seen anything scale in person other than what I've built, lol. That might overload my circuits and my head"ll pop off!