RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Fire and Rescue and Emergency Vehicles (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Pumper Truck Build (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=12)

Tamiya Cowboy 08-21-2010 10:46 PM

Re: Pumper Truck Build

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcpuller (Post 2069)
okay TC we need to talk....i have an idea and you may be the one to help me pull it off lol

You got my number still give me a call.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorsteenster (Post 2076)
Holy smokes dude, incredible build!

How did this come about, or have you built other trucks for occasions also?

Thanks for the great comment.. I have built a few very few for company's but this is my first big company I have built for..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hos1880 (Post 2103)
When this was presented the response Paul got was incredible and the job was truly one of his best you should have seen it in person. I was lucky enough to see it being built and roll into the crowd, Paul doent give himself enough credit on this one.

Merritt

Hey thanks much Mert.. Ok guys just so all of you know it is Merritt that got me this build from this company and he helped me build it he ordered parts and built the trans and axles and the front steering he was a very big help taking care of things so i could build the frame and body..

rcpuller 08-24-2010 01:26 AM

Paul

i dont have your number anymore...lost it when i changed phones and they didnt all transfer over lol pm or email me

A32Limited 08-24-2010 05:11 PM

This is an awesome truck. Good job on it, and that must've been cool to drive it in.

AZLIGHTNING 08-24-2010 07:23 PM

Simply amazing build, what attention to detail, great job

Tamiya Cowboy 08-24-2010 10:54 PM

Thanks much Leonard for the complements.

RCLogger 09-06-2010 12:00 PM

Nice build, the detail work was up town.... Was it hard to let go of it after all the hours you put into it ? Maybe next time go to a automotive store and you can buy windshield washer pump motors, then you could spray water from a cannon. just a thought

greg

Ace Trucker 09-06-2010 12:17 PM

nice fire pumper truck build

Tamiya Cowboy 09-06-2010 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RCLogger (Post 5016)
Nice build, the detail work was up town.... Was it hard to let go of it after all the hours you put into it ? Maybe next time go to a automotive store and you can buy windshield washer pump motors, then you could spray water from a cannon. just a thought

greg

Greg Thanks for the comments. No it was not hard to let go of it I was ready to see it gone. I had all the stuff to do the water but i decided that guys that have no Idea about RC stuff probly would not be a good idea to have a water system with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Trucker (Post 5022)
nice fire pumper truck build

Thanks much Ace..

cummingsman29 09-06-2010 03:25 PM

I remember when you first started this build, one **** of A job!!

Fireman700 11-04-2010 03:40 PM

Paul I've said it before but it is just amazing...That guy has an awesome piece of apparatus in what you built - might keep the top sales guy for taking that with him to sell the 1:1

Snochaser 01-11-2011 12:43 PM

TC, what did you use to "chrome" the headlights and grill?

How bout' building a tiller (hook-n-ladder) now?

Tamiya Cowboy 01-12-2011 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cummingsman29 (Post 5037)
I remember when you first started this build, one **** of A job!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireman700 (Post 10287)
Paul I've said it before but it is just amazing...That guy has an awesome piece of apparatus in what you built - might keep the top sales guy for taking that with him to sell the 1:1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snochaser (Post 15845)
TC, what did you use to "chrome" the headlights and grill?

How bout' building a tiller (hook-n-ladder) now?

Thanks for all the great comments guys!! This was one of my most trying builds I have done..

Tamiya Cowboy 01-22-2011 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oztruck (Post 16598)
Paul you have done a job on that truck you can be proud of, well done. I knew you could do it and I am glad you did.
We never know what we can do till we try. If we don't try we never know.
XLNT

Chris

Thanks much for your comments on my build. This means a lot to me coming from my favorite builder. It was finding your builds on the net and then meeting with you on the Garden that really go me inspired to start building and the rest is pretty much history..

Thank You very much Chris!

mmman67 03-22-2011 03:13 PM

This was a awesome build you are very talented!!!! job well done and the detail was great looks real .

Mike

Tamiya Cowboy 03-24-2011 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mmman67 (Post 22982)
This was a awesome build you are very talented!!!! job well done and the detail was great looks real .

Mike

Thanks Very much Mike.. :)

Diesel Demond 12-05-2011 08:00 PM

Just seeing the build now ! I know i new about it, but **** to see the build is amazeing! That guy does not know what he has but in the pics with the attention it was getting maybe he does!

Tamiya Cowboy 07-01-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Demond (Post 42147)
Just seeing the build now ! I know i new about it, but **** to see the build is amazeing! That guy does not know what he has but in the pics with the attention it was getting maybe he does!

Thanks Much Cory.. More than likely it was put on a shelf and never driven again..

flamefighter47 07-11-2013 05:25 PM

Just browsing this build and I cannot believe my eyes. You are a true craftsman you are so detailed and meticulous in everyway. Looks amazing.

Pink-Fireman 01-25-2014 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 101)
Well I started this build a year ago for a local fire truck company that wanted me to build a Rc fire pumper truck for them to take to the Fire truck show in Jan 2010. Well I was looking for another builder to build the cab so I could keep working on my stuff but no one wanted to take it on so here we go.

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ntypumper2.jpg

Ok 2 Globe Cabs
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...y/IMG_0075.jpg

Time to raise the roof
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...y/IMG_0076.jpg

[/b]

I would like to have seen it finished in the Montgomery County Livery, but then again I just retired from there so I might be a little bias! Great work!

Tamiya Cowboy 01-26-2014 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink-Fireman (Post 102725)
I would like to have seen it finished in the Montgomery County Livery, but then again I just retired from there so I might be a little bias! Great work!

Yeah that was just many of the photos they gave me for to go by they gave me the final scheme on how they wanted it..