RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Central Plains Mini Truckers Club (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Lebanon Indiana Garden show (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=11044)

fhhhstix 01-06-2016 08:50 PM

Lebanon Indiana Garden show

We have been invited to play at the spring garden show in Lebanon Indiana. The dates are April 14th-16th Thurs, Fri, and Sat. They have offered to let us set up on the 13th. This is a wonderful opportunity for us, we will be getting a space nearly the size of Indy and best of all its FREE. We will be inside and using our ground up rubber. All they ask of us is to put on a show for the public while the show is open but we are on our own the rest of the time. This will be at the fairgrounds. This show is about 30min north of Indy on I65. The hotels are less than 5 min north of the fair grounds at the intersections of I65 and st rd 32. In the pic below I have the fairgrounds circled and the area with the hotels circled. If you have any questions just contact me.

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/s...psgadylkmv.jpg

TRUCKMAKER 01-06-2016 09:58 PM

Re: Lebanon Indiana Garden show

This sounds good I'll put on the calendar. We are all relatively healthy at the moment, so I should be able to make it.

FabOne 01-06-2016 10:12 PM

Travis-

Sounds good! Alex and I were just talking about it Sunday evening and just tonight, Lil Cooper was over and ask me when were we going to that show that Travis was having!

Count the three of us in and let us know what we can do to help you set-up.

-Terry

GlobelinerBrad 01-10-2016 09:54 AM

Hmmm. I might have to make this one!

woodhog 01-14-2016 08:16 PM

we will keep this show on our radar and see how things are a little closer to time;)

heavy_duty 01-16-2016 12:46 PM

I'M there. Can't wait.

Ed

Mustang46555 01-16-2016 06:24 PM

Got it on the calendar, now if I can get the vacation days approved.

pigeonfarmboy 01-17-2016 11:46 AM

I'll be there. Think I'm going to do this in place of a spring meet here. Maybe do a summer meet if there's interest.

Izzy 01-17-2016 05:30 PM

I'll be there, hope to have crane mostly functional by then.

FabOne 02-06-2016 03:17 PM

Room reservations made!! Alex, Lil Cooper and I booked a room at the Comfort Inn in Lebanon, IN for Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.

If we can rework our schedules, I'd like to get down there Wednesday to help Travis set-up.

-Terry

logger/dirtman 02-06-2016 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fhhhstix (Post 137091)
We have been invited to play at the spring garden show in Lebanon Indiana. The dates are April 14th-16th Thurs, Fri, and Sat. They have offered to let us set up on the 13th. This is a wonderful opportunity for us, we will be getting a space nearly the size of Indy and best of all its FREE. We will be inside and using our ground up rubber. All they ask of us is to put on a show for the public while the show is open but we are on our own the rest of the time. This will be at the fairgrounds. This show is about 30min north of Indy on I65. The hotels are less than 5 min north of the fair grounds at the intersections of I65 and st rd 32. In the pic below I have the fairgrounds circled and the area with the hotels circled. If you have any questions just contact me.

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/s...psgadylkmv.jpg

Hey can i get some info on this show. That might be a good birthday trip for me to go to. thanks:D

fhhhstix 02-07-2016 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logger/dirtman (Post 138871)
Hey can i get some info on this show. That might be a good birthday trip for me to go to. thanks:D

What kind of info do you need?

GlobelinerBrad 02-22-2016 02:34 PM

Cant wait!!!

Indyrcaddict 03-24-2016 06:51 AM

i will see if i can make it .its not to far from me .any cost to running the trucks and what do i need to bring besides my truck?

GlobelinerBrad 03-24-2016 11:54 PM

Trav said its free in the first post!

FabOne 03-26-2016 04:28 PM

Who's planning to attend the Lebanon Indiana Show?

DieselKid (Alex) and myself (FabOne) along with Grandson Cooper (Lowboy) plan on being there sometime Thursday and staying until Sunday. We have rooms down the road.

The more, the better the show!

-Terry

TRUCKMAKER 03-26-2016 07:56 PM

Tentatively planning on being there Wednesday late afternoon to help set up, if that's still a go and stay thru Sunday.

Rvjimd 03-27-2016 08:23 AM

Is the layout such that my dragline would "fit in" with the trucks and ground rubber? Will there be any earth moving stuff like dozers, loaders or that sort of thing?

I am thinking about making the trip.

Jim

arf1201 03-27-2016 10:29 AM

I should be around after work

tc1cat 03-28-2016 12:48 PM

Jim, The room we are getting is larger than Indy!! Our problem is to get enough people and equipment to fill it :eek::eek:
There should be plenty of other construction equipment there to keep a drag line supplied with material.