RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Way to go sue!!! (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=11544)

bigford 05-11-2016 05:23 PM

Way to go sue!!!

I thought I would beat Mario to this WAY TO GO SUE :bounce:

https://www.sootoday.com/videos/news...f-boxes-294137

RCP57 05-11-2016 05:55 PM

Re: Way to go sue!!!

I just read an email from Mario about this. Sue, if you are reading this, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUCKMAKER 05-11-2016 07:17 PM

Nice job Sue!!

sparkycuda 05-11-2016 08:44 PM

Amazing! There are many good people in this world and you rank high on the list!
Ken

FabOne 05-11-2016 09:43 PM

Awesome job Sue.

God love you!

-Terry

Izzy 05-11-2016 10:01 PM

Wow, you are inspirational!

Supermario 05-11-2016 11:00 PM

Thanks Mark. :)

I'll tell ya folks, if your feeling down about the world we live in and it seems like everyone is just looking out for themselves, an experience like this will change your opinion real quick! It is amazing not only all the donations, which have now completely filled the 20ft sea container and still more to go but it's the volunteers who have come to help everyday. some have been here daily since last Thursday!
To see strangers band together like this, to this degree, is something I've never personally experienced before and I'll be honest, it's hard not to get emotional about it :)

People say thank you for putting up with the chaos and opening our home to this. I say thank you for being a part of this experience. :cool::)

Northern Farmer 05-13-2016 01:43 PM

Hats off to the volunteers! Such a selfless act gives hope to this world we live in...you guys and gals have huge hearts be proud of yourselves! :)

Supermario 06-07-2016 04:35 PM

update! :bounce:

Big surprise for Susan!....and made my eyes leak again.:)

https://www.sootoday.com/videos/news...-of-joy-312633

Bo Wallen 06-07-2016 05:04 PM

Congratulation Susan !!! :)

mcl fabrication 06-07-2016 06:23 PM

Mario found a true Angel.
The most high GOD saw and heard and a blessing upon your land and family you shall have.
May GOD and everything good anoint you Sue. GOD bless.

TRUCKMAKER 06-07-2016 06:50 PM

Good for you Sue! You deserve it and more!

Izzy 06-07-2016 06:57 PM

WooooHoooo.

Yes you deserve it sue, without you others would suffer or be incomplete.

Were proud of you.

sparkycuda 06-08-2016 12:14 PM

Absolutely wonderful!!

Ken

Mama Sue 06-08-2016 10:34 PM

It has been a while. When my mom passed my world changed forever, I am imagining, so I had to give up a few things I enjoyed. She was so happy to see a hobby that a couple, especially Mario & I, she had a soft spot for him, enjoy so much. I admit that some of my passion is gone because she's not here but life in general has managed to get in the way. I may not be here but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking of the hobby or the group of people we've met. I became my Dad's secretary, financial adviser, social planner, confidant, cook, cleaner and the list goes on. But let me tell you that I never imagined having to be my Dad's dating counselor, he is worse than a teenage girl. My parents taught me at an early age to give of myself and so I have. Thank you for all the kind words. It makes me feel good to help. I've never been and probably never with be rich money wise but I am rich with family, friends, Morales, values and the desire to help. I don't like to see others in trouble times. I also want my children and beautiful granddaughter to be proud of who I was. I could not do all I do without the support of my family and friends. xoxo

Supermario 06-14-2016 08:14 PM

We found out how much clothes were donated in terms of weight...... Are you ready for this?.........

9,600lbs! :eek::jaw: One town, and just over one week. Wow.

Bo Wallen 06-14-2016 08:43 PM

Congratulation That is SuperFantastic........I'm speechless....:)

1985 kenworth 06-19-2016 06:46 PM

congrats sue on your job well done.i have been following this and wow..is all i can say.its great when people can come together and achieve something so great as this .it just goes to show you the world is not full of bad people .Again Sue i am proud to call you my friend and congrats to you ,my mom also loved this hobby i am in and i too lost her but i have never lost the passion for it and its great to see you still in it ..it makes it that much better :D