RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Custom builders (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=9792)

Snowman3725 12-12-2014 05:48 AM

Custom builders

Hey guys, I'm looking for, well anyone really to talk to about doing some custom builds for me. Specifically a dump trailer and/or tri axle dump truck. Money's not an issue. Any recommendations or anyone wanna help me out. It would be greatly appreciated

bigford 12-12-2014 06:17 AM

Re: Custom builders

reg does real nice alumium dump box,s and half round trailer

flatdeck 12-12-2014 07:05 AM

Reg. at RCP's Aluminum on the forum... Reg. can build anything in aluminum and is great to deal with...

Wayne

pigeonfarmboy 12-12-2014 02:04 PM

Well if money is no issue then you want a ScaleArt truck.

bigford 12-12-2014 04:31 PM

why? scale art make u.s. dump trucks and trailers??

Snowman3725 12-12-2014 08:51 PM

Something like a freddybuilt trailer is what I want. I'll check out scaleart. Thanks guys

JohnStilwell 12-13-2014 06:03 AM

Welcome Snowman

Would you not consider building one yourself? Many more options and advantages going that route. :D

As for me...nowhere else could I buy the dump truck I wanted without building it myself.

That said, and as stated, Reg (RCP57) does outstanding builds! He has created several dump box styles and is a great person to work with. I have two dump boxes I designed that he built and they are top quality!

John

flatdeck 12-13-2014 06:43 AM

John.... Snowman my be in Europe.... that's why he may want to deal with True Art instead of Reg.....

JohnStilwell 12-13-2014 05:03 PM

I don't know if he is, either way, I don't think Reg would mind shipping to Europe :D

By the way... Reg is the Canadian Scale Art ;)

flatdeck 12-13-2014 07:19 PM

So true John....

Snowman3725 12-20-2014 05:04 AM

I'm a red blooded American boys. I would love to build my own, but I am visually impaired. I was struck in the face by a grinding wheel while at work. I try to stay away from that sorta stuff, too many bad memories. Thankfully I was able to strike a deal with Brian from PA for his red and silver Pete. What a beauty. That should satisfy my needs for now, but I'm still in the market for a dump trailer if anyone has or knows of someone who wants to get rid of one. Also looking to expand my collection so I'm open to anything. And I mean anything

hammer 12-20-2014 10:24 AM

Snowman,
I was going to tell you about Brian's pete that truck is a work of art and you will not be disappointed. She is a real beauty. In my opinion Brian is the king of tri axle pete dump trucks. I don't want to sound like a promoter but I do have to give credit where it is do.........Good luck with the truck I know you will be more then satisfied.....

TONY

Stepside 12-20-2014 12:42 PM

Let's get some pics of that ride in here!!!
Congrats!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian in PA (Post 74316)

djcrabtree 12-20-2014 02:34 PM

You sir are on lucky fella to have such a great rig. 👍

Snowman3725 12-21-2014 12:10 AM

I will be setting up a tent at the end of my driveway awaiting this beauty. You don't have to be a promoter to talk up about this one. I'll try and get some videos of it hauling dirt in my basement once I get my excavator going!