RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Highway Trucks and Trailers (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Zomer Bros. Trucking Bull Hauler (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=5923)

plow jockey 07-10-2013 05:46 PM

Re: Zomer Bros. Trucking Bull Hauler

Looking good !! Cant wait for the updates !!

Stuff 07-10-2013 07:09 PM

looking good!

flamefighter47 07-10-2013 10:33 PM

Wow what a sweet build, beautiful paint job.

tbtrucking104customs 07-15-2013 02:52 AM

Re: Zomer Bull Hauler

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigrigger (Post 90902)
Good progress! Are you going to try and round off the top of the sleeper, like Peterbilt sleepers? That is going to be a sweet paint scheme! John does a really good job!

Idk not to rude to anyone but I've sent pm to the ones that do some of that work or emails and here nothin back so I gotta take matters into my own hands. But I won't do the rounding on this one ill do it on my other one and the scheme for the other one as well. I will draw up some designs for the color scheme for this truck. Since I lost one of my best Friends last month to breast cancer this truck will be some of a remembrance to her. She was excited to see this completed but now the colors will change to what she wanted to see for this build.

tbtrucking104customs 07-15-2013 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamefighter47 (Post 90931)
Wow what a sweet build, beautiful paint job.

Thanks but paint scheme is going to change in memory of my friend. I'm changing it to the way she originally wanted for the build.

tbtrucking104customs 11-01-2013 10:02 PM

My Builds/ Rides For TB TRUCKING

Will have more up hopefully in few weeks. Work has been really busy.

Roadmasters 11-01-2013 10:10 PM

John hasn't been around lately, hence no reply. From what I hear he's got a lot going on. Can't wait to see what you come up with for a paint scheme

Tamiya Cowboy 11-02-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roadmasters (Post 96915)
John hasn't been around lately, hence no reply. From what I hear he's got a lot going on. Can't wait to see what you come up with for a paint scheme

Tyler knows I talked with him about it that Jon is too busy trucking now to do work..

tbtrucking104customs 11-16-2013 08:40 PM

Zomer Trucking Bull Hauler

3 Attachment(s)
starting on the frame, Its going to a glider kit for awhile but I will start making gliders and sell them on my ebay. but heres few pics will have more will have it finished in two weeks.COLORS will be pink and black in supporting breast cancer. Also my custom made gliders will have a lot stock parts but will do aftermarket at some point. lol hey I cam make the stock parts look good so if you don't want them I will buy them from you:D Hope you guys like my rides I build and this one :cool:

tbtrucking104customs 12-27-2013 10:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Heres more pictures. They gonna be attachments for only little while just cause photo site have only a limit you can have but will have them big again. But heres the update pictures hope everyone likes it when its all done. Like I said its just gonna be a glider.

tbtrucking104customs 12-27-2013 10:19 PM

5 Attachment(s)
:D