RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Caution when dealing with this E-Bay seller. (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=8924)

Animal 05-15-2014 03:25 PM

Caution when dealing with this E-Bay seller.

3 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know about this seller (amusingparts123). Someone else may already have pointed this out, but I felt it needed to be mentioned. I found these nuts on E-Bay, Attachment 4453. I thought I could use these and put the bolts through from the inside. thinking it would look better than the stock bolds on the metal wheels I have. The nuts I got were standard 2mm Tamiya nuts. I contacted the seller, who said the nuts he sent were the only nuts he had. We did resolve the issue, he refunded most of the money. I thought it was odd that he used this picture, as there are pictures of the standard nuts out there he could have used, so why use the picture of something else! I started checking some of his other listings and came across one for a front axle upgrade.
Attachment 4454I like the looks, but when I opened the listing, although the first pictures are of this axle, the pictures in the description show a different one that's looks like a stock axle.
Attachment 4452 So if your looking to buy from this seller, beware, you may not get what your thinking.:(

Backlash 05-15-2014 09:30 PM

Re: Caution when dealing with this E-Bay seller.

Report him and his listings to eBay.. Also leave suitable feedback for him stating your problem..

I'm getting tired of eBay sellers misrepresenting their items on eBay..

Berman 05-15-2014 11:05 PM

I have bought numerous items off this seller and always received what I ordered, but those certainly are not Tamiya 2mm nuts in the first picture, sorry to hear you didn't get what you paid for.

Stuff 05-15-2014 11:55 PM

I have ordered from him before and gotten exactly what I wanted.

I will take the warning into consideration

Finster 05-16-2014 12:04 AM

Thanks for the heads up...

tc1cat 05-16-2014 07:50 AM

I have never had any problem with this seller. His products have always been as pictured??????

Animal 05-16-2014 09:08 AM

I don't think he's a really a bad person, just wanted people to be aware.

Stuff 05-16-2014 04:51 PM

I was in the market for a front axle awhile ago and I did nearly buy one of those as you have pictured but then I found out you can buy a parts bag with suspension and C clamps and spacer pads etc so I went with that instead.