RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Welcome New Members (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hi guys (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=6393)

onestepbehind 03-06-2013 10:45 AM

Hi guys

How's everybody? I'm live on the PA DE border I'm new to the site and the hobby. I had bought a king hauler not knowing how in depth you can get with all these trucks. I've been doin a lot of work on it and plan on scratch building a 53' box trailer.... I guess I'm addicted now.

cabrover 03-06-2013 02:06 PM

Re: Hi guys

Welcome!!:D It is a very addictive hobby, enjoy and hope to see you at an East Coast Meet in the future!!:cool:

Tim

Kingcam2 03-07-2013 12:16 AM

Welcome OneStep

I hope you have a great time here at Rc Truck & Construction.

From Cameron. :D

Mama Sue 03-07-2013 12:48 AM

Welcome to the forum and hobby-addiction counselling isn't offered at this time...lol..Have fun with your build and don't forget to post pics

Susan

Radio Control Trucker 03-07-2013 01:30 AM

Welcome to the forum Onestep. I know how great it can be to find your first King Hauler... I say first because it will NOT be your last. :p

As far as hobby-addiction, I believe this is the therapy used to deal with all the rest of the problems life brings to your door. :)

And as Susan said, :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Sue (Post 80368)
"Have fun with your build and don't forget to post pics."

- RCT

1985 kenworth 03-07-2013 12:32 PM

I second that....i am doing great with my therapy....welcome to the forum and yes we love pictures:D

Tamiya Cowboy 03-07-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mama Sue (Post 80368)
Welcome to the forum and hobby-addiction counselling isn't offered at this time...lol..Have fun with your build and don't forget to post pics

Susan

LOL :D There is no cure and counseling will not help the best thing for it is having as many as potato chips :D:eek:... Welcome aboard..

ihbuilder 03-07-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 80423)
LOL :D There is no cure and counseling will not help the best thing for it is having as many as potato chips :D:eek:... Welcome aboard..

yea but what happens if you can build everything :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

welcome aboard 1step

Radio Control Trucker 03-07-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ihbuilder (Post 80429)
yea but what happens if you can build everything :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You spread the wealth and share your knowledge :p :eek: :D :p

You already know that Steve :) :D :cool:

- RCT

dabears 03-07-2013 05:24 PM

Welcome! If you weren't addicted before you will be after being here!! And once you go to a meet its all over. Might as well extend your credit lines now!!

doodlebug 03-08-2013 08:06 PM

Welcome aboard!
Cheers, Neil.

onestepbehind 03-12-2013 06:23 AM

Thanks for all the welcomes it is very nice to be welcomed like this I'm very surprised and very appreciated I have to figured out how to put pics up.... All my pics are on my iPhone and they say they are to big for the site:( I'm not very good with computers but I will get it figured somehow.

rcman 03-14-2013 02:23 AM

welcome to the board yes it is very addictive I think I have about 10 rigs now! and still growing

onestepbehind 03-14-2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabears (Post 80451)
Welcome! If you weren't addicted before you will be after being here!! And once you go to a meet its all over. Might as well extend your credit lines now!!

I'm seeing what your saying about the credit lines!

onestepbehind 03-14-2013 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcman (Post 81234)
welcome to the board yes it is very addictive I think I have about 10 rigs now! and still growing

I have 3 nitro trucks within the last 2 months the I got into this I don't no the nitro trucks may have to go out the door to support this habit..... But getting up to ten is gonna take me years to make that score.