RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Welcome New Members (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Hi from Australia (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=4640)

Kingston_99 06-17-2012 03:38 AM

Hi from Australia

hi, names shaun.
i work on alot of different type of earth moving gear. boilermaker by trade. i love driving the machines when i get a chance too and trust me its hard to get me out the seat once im in one haha.

i mostly work on diggeres from 30Tonners to 360tone and dozzers from D6 to D11 and dump trucks from 773 to 789.

my favourite machine would have to be the D11R followed by the Hitachi Ex3600. both good machines to drive and work on.

i hope to one day build an dozzer maybe D11 lol.

joined up here by luck finding the forum on a google search. seen plenty of youtube vids on alot of rc dozzers and got hooked. i'd love to have one so i can push some dirt in the back yard haha.

mack kid 06-17-2012 07:29 AM

Re: Hi from Australia

wecome. this is the place several D11's on here. enjoy

doodlebug 06-17-2012 12:14 PM

Welcome aboard!

Radio Control Trucker 06-17-2012 01:10 PM

You’re in the right place. Many of us have been truck drivers and/or heavy-equipment operators for several years. Our shared love of the vehicles has brought us together in this hobby and we have been able to share with each other much from knowledge of manufacturing of parts to painting techniques to just the plain information of where to get that ‘hard-to-find’ part. This site is THE PLACE for the large-scale modeler of radio control construction vehicles and tractor-trailers.
Welcome aboard and have a good time. Read the information and post your questions & comments. We’d love to see any pictures of your builds and see how you built them, if you took production pic’s as well. We’re all about having fun, so join in…
- Cheers, RCT

bigford 06-17-2012 01:44 PM

welcome to the group :D
i run a 30ton lowboy and dump trailer here in the states

apfubar 06-18-2012 07:26 AM

Shaun,

Welcome to the group, where about's are you?

There are a couple of Aussies on the board, I know there are a few of us in Sydney and Perth, with a few more spread around the rest of this wide brown land.

Once again welcome aboard.

Cheers,
AP

Kingston_99 06-19-2012 06:30 AM

thanks for the welcome people,
i hope to build myself a dozzer but it wont be near anything good like the ones i have seen on here!

Ap im up in west queensland.

Cossett 06-21-2012 03:59 AM

Welcome shaun to the forum you've come to the right place when it comes to construction gear,it good to seen more people from QLD on here.

Cheers Tracy