RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Rc truck and construction and 4 State Trucking?? (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=5679)

Tamiya Cowboy 11-28-2012 04:16 PM

Rc truck and construction and 4 State Trucking??

Hey guys here is a video interview I was asked to do by the owner Brian of 4 state trucking or chrome shop mafia witch ever you call it at a truck show this summer about the Rc semis and I got a plug in for the forum and my Facebook page. These videos will go on sale in a week on www.4statetrucking.com I got the preview videos last night they are great lots of awesome footage at many different shows from this last year so check it out..

Easy now I was put on the spot last min by Brian and Chris so it is not real polished..

http://youtu.be/tRWOTs7tGyM

rockNmayhem 11-28-2012 04:27 PM

Re: Rc truck and construction and 4 State Trucking??

Paul that was an awesome little insert they got you in. Great information for anybody new looking at the hobby and great to have ya mention not only your Facebook page but able to get more people looking our way hoping to enjoy this great hobby.

Tyler

Dreamweaver 11-28-2012 04:32 PM

Are little YouTube star.... Good job Paul

Tamiya Cowboy 11-28-2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockNmayhem (Post 71447)
Paul that was an awesome little insert they got you in. Great information for anybody new looking at the hobby and great to have ya mention not only your Facebook page but able to get more people looking our way hoping to enjoy this great hobby.

Tyler

Thanks much Tyler I was a little worried about posting it but it would get out sooner or later. 2 years ago Brian from chrome shop and the promoter of a truck show here in SD put me on the spot at the awards dinner I was eating and they called me up on stage to read off winners of the awards and as I am going threw I get to the award the truckers vote on " Drivers Choice Show and Shine" and it was my name for my wifes orange and black pete so they like springing things on me last minute.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamweaver (Post 71448)
Are little YouTube star.... Good job Paul

LOL thanks Mike.:D

Tamiya Cowboy 11-28-2012 05:19 PM

Here is a link to the Facebook page..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Corn-F...-Rc-Large-Cars

Radio Control Trucker 11-28-2012 05:34 PM

Well done, Paul. That was a great presentation for our hobby. :D:D:D

Thanks for the information and sharing our passion with others. This will be great for bringing more people to our club. :D:):D

- RCT

Tamiya Cowboy 11-28-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker (Post 71459)
Well done, Paul. That was a great presentation for our hobby. :D:D:D

Thanks for the information and sharing our passion with others. This will be great for bringing more people to our club. :D:):D

- RCT

Thanks RCT every little built helps the hobby..

dabears 11-28-2012 07:22 PM

Nice Cameo Paul! LOL Thats good that the hobby is getting broadcasted out there a little more!

Lil Giants 11-28-2012 08:19 PM

Well done Paul! Very well spoken and descriptive, you did a fine job! :cool:

Tamiya Cowboy 11-29-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabears (Post 71471)
Nice Cameo Paul! LOL Thats good that the hobby is getting broadcasted out there a little more!

Thanks much Aaron.. I do 6 truck shows a year and 2 shows I pull sings around for "Chrome Shop" at the shows on my trailers it creates a lot of interest and I also hand out business cards with the forum board web sight and my Facebook page on them to get people to go to them to get the word out more. I start doing in May and go threw Oct. I am adding 4 shows this year as I will be driving one of my buddys show trucks to shows for him he is taking 2 trucks and trailers to these 4 shows I don't do right now so 10 shows this year and going to MATS with the crew to but no mini trucks in MATS just outside at the show.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil Giants (Post 71482)
Well done Paul! Very well spoken and descriptive, you did a fine job! :cool:

Thanks Joe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by oztruck (Post 71486)
WELL DONE Paul. Great presentation, good strong and positive on the RC trucks description. You waxed eloquently my friend.

Thanks a lot Chris..

plow jockey 11-29-2012 12:15 PM

Check it out!!! We have a movie star on the forum!! Great job on getting the word out,for the forum and the the hobby!!Props to you Paul!! Thanks Buddy!!

rcman 11-29-2012 12:46 PM

great job Paul! now that your famous how will you spend all that extra $$$$$$?

ihbuilder 11-29-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcman (Post 71524)
great job Paul! now that your famous how will you spend all that extra $$$$$$?

LOL :D

Good deal , Paul ;):mega thumps up:

SmallHaul 11-29-2012 02:41 PM

Nice job Paul!

You looked very comfortable and spoke very well on the video.

FabOne 11-29-2012 03:41 PM

AWESOME job Paul! For being thrown into the ring, you did a GREAT promo for the hobby.

Kudo's-
Terry

TRUCKMAKER 11-29-2012 04:13 PM

Gee Paul, seems there's a reason the Mafia boss keeps puttin' you on the spot. :rolleyes: Your good at it! Nice promo! :D Has there been any discussion about an RC TRUCK meet at the mafias annual truck show in Joplin?

Tamiya Cowboy 11-29-2012 05:55 PM

thanks guys for all the comments Chris the guy that did the interview did a great job making me sound better than i did i think. TRUCK MAKER I was to go there last year and drive around but there is really no where at the show to do a set up really.

dabears 11-29-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 71559)
thanks guys for all the comments Chris the guy that did the interview did a great job making me sound better than i did i think. TRUCK MAKER I was to go there last year and drive around but there is really no where at the show to do a set up really.

Maybe there just needs to be a convoy of our trucks going around that would be pretty funny. :D

gun 11-29-2012 07:11 PM

Wow a movie star and he did it riding a chicken or was those your legs? Just braking your balls great job

Tamiya Cowboy 11-30-2012 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabears (Post 71560)
Maybe there just needs to be a convoy of our trucks going around that would be pretty funny. :D

this what we normally do at ether shows my wife likes to give me a heart attack and help little kids drive her truck a little.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gun (Post 71565)
Wow a movie star and he did it riding a chicken or was those your legs? Just braking your balls great job

LOL yeah I know your just jealous of my great looking legs.