RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Premacon shipping time (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=8451)

ihbuilder 02-23-2014 12:52 PM

Premacon shipping time

Out of curiosity , can anyone tell me shipping time for parts ordered from them to USofA ? I find it hard to believe 3-4 days to here . Maybe in germany.

flatdeck 02-23-2014 01:40 PM

Re: Premacon shipping time

Steve going by the date on things that you have shipped to me, it can be 7 to 10 days...

Wayne

cabs 02-23-2014 03:38 PM

I got your rails in 3 days

Lil Giants 02-23-2014 06:24 PM

I get stuff out of Europe in half the time I get it from the states... The record for me thus far is 2,5 days & it was sent 10 - 14 day regular post.... Not to mention shipping is cheaper too.. go figure?

1985 kenworth 02-23-2014 07:26 PM

depends on how it was sent and sometimes it depends on how busy the carrier is.sometimes when i ship from one of you guys it takes 7-10 days and sometimes it takes 4-8.i got stuff from korea and it almost always takes 8 days to make it to me in canada.another factor is idiots that may have put it in the wrong destination bin.i got something shipped from indiana and it went to florida ....jersey...new york..then crosed the border into canada:mad:.that one took 3 weeks to get to me

ihbuilder 02-23-2014 09:21 PM

thanks :) , just tryin to judge time and budget . I want this dang kitten working flawless for cabin fever . 50Lb machine just about went air born across the shop today after a bloody hose blew cause of a stuck valve that I never get to take care of :( .

apfubar 02-24-2014 04:54 AM

Once shipped it's pretty quick... My hoe arrived in less than 7 days, to Australia... Inc customs doing a full inspection...

Cheers,
AP

JAMMER 02-24-2014 10:53 AM

Steve they only ship DHL. Ed

cdm 10-20-2015 10:46 PM

This is oldish thread but people might still be searching for it:

When I ordered things that were in stock with them (aka 3-4 days), it was more like 3-4 weeks. However they were pretty prompt and courteous after alerted of the delay. I honestly think small orders with them can fall behind a bin or something and be forgotten. Such has been my exp so far.

Also they list the handling time, not shipping time. DHL can take anything from 1 week to 4 weeks. Depends on if you have to wait for the pallet to fill before they load it on a flight or if its almost full and your package gets put on right before the shipment bulk is manifested and sent out.

I order from Germany and Austria at least once a month and it varies depending on when its loaded onto outbound flight. Then once in US, usps can drop the ball and take up to week, since they treat it as regular mail parcel (vs first class or priority). Not unusual for over a week for 700 miles distance from customs clearing point of entry to my location.

As for lead times, customer service is giving you the max allotted time listed under the product. im sure if they could, they would give you a later date. That's for 2015. Will see if they deliver ahead of max time or later. Seems like sales are good