View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: permisson needed from my fellow builders

Ok fellas its official. Our hobby has an official instagram page known as scale trucking and construction. With a link to our forum directly in the instagrams bio. I understand if you fellas don't have one, buy I highly suggest creating one and following it for support. Not to mention I'm already following tons of big rig instagrams with it like Elizabeth truck center and dynaflex exhaust. I have started posted pics, only a few I had handy in my cell phone. I will be snagging a few more pics to throw up there tonoght and I am trying to give credit to the builder in every picture. There was a few I wasn't sure who built so I just credited " built by a talented builder over at rctruckandconstruction.com" please check.it out. And if you have any pictures you wish to be posted, displaying your build, your business name related to.our hobby I.e. the boneyard or ihbuilder parts. Or a picture displaying some of your parts for our hobby please feel free to send them to my email. You can send them to Girdwoodexpresstrucking@gmail.com