Thread: Pop's Pete
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pop's Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22fatcat View Post
Hey that sucks about your finger, Do you have your own 3d printer? If so what kind do you have? The parts that you have made are very nice, I like that air ride suspension.

Paul
About 3/4 on an inch and I have a makerbot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Your stands are really cool. I never knew such things existed in the 1:1 world. That's a lot of weight to be supported by those stands though. I'd be nervous about working under a truck with those things holding it up! They look like pallet jacks on steroids! All that weight, so high up..... I don't know. Seems like it could be unstable.

Yea these jack stands have existed for years.... And are rated for 20 thousand pounds a piece... Same concept as a 4 post lift... Only difference is they are independent but when plugged into each other they work in tandem, that's what all the new high class shops are using, makes for more space in your shop so you don't have to have a lift in a specific location, now you can be bring the lift to the truck as opposed to making way for the truck to go to the lift... Some neat stuff look it up, it's pretty awesome, they were developed for semi's and trailers but will pretty much work on anything a I with 4 or more wheels.