View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 07:19 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: My Freddygeardrive truck and trailer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneff View Post
Bro that would be awesome. broke my heart when they got ruined.
Its weird looking at the pics of the electronics because I remember selling him some of the stuff in there.

I really need to talk to Nate. I need to have one of the Freddybuilt trucks.. Every truck he built is close to my heart because i always helped him out with questions and advice.

It is odd, the little things that jog our minds and bring up memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beans View Post
Nice job on the restoration travis. That sucks about the oil getting everywhere. I know you'll get it right. Pops would be glad that you are taking care of his baby.
I just hope it warms up a little soon so I can get back to working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
That is my favorite build of Freddy's. I understand you wanting to preserve it but I think I would take it a step further than Freddy did by adding Steve's wheels, aluminum steps, visor, big stacks, maybe one of Brian's grilles, etc None of that would take away from what Freddy did, just add to it. Plus all of those vendors had a relation to Freddy and this (his) website.

Nice tuck Travis.
Thanks Clause I have thought about the same things as upgrades but I just was not sure if it would be the right thing to do, but I know if Freddy were here he would say its mine do with it what you want. The other part would be the expense of all of the parts right now. If I do make some changes it will take some time.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11