View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: left over build (Cat 825C )

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycuda View Post
Steve, looks great for a "left over build". I do enjoy the variety of equipment that folks build, and the quality of the work. Seems you put this thing together very quickly! Guess we'll need something besides rubber mulch in order to see it compact something. Great job!

Ken
Ken with luck it'll be in the dirt at Cabin Fever . Next week cylinders and valves .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
Cool! You can probably weld better than me but have you mastered the angle grinding and filing yet?

Love the new machine and I am also understanding the need to take time for your own projects....

Keep up the great work!
Reg , I learned to back off on the voltage (?) as I finish a bead and let it fill up and go back and blend in . I finally can see the puddle .

Yes , going 7 days a week starts to wear on ya , before you know winter will be gone and I'll be outside trying to finish the siding on the addition .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.