View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 11:54 AM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Exclusive Ready for Pikes Peak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim View Post
Man like a ninja you just GO!... I mean I am not sure if we should say you build stuff of you just FINISH stuff... man you are an amazing craftsman SIR

Michael
thank you bud, once I get the itch I don't stop until I've fully scratched it. (Not to say I don't add on later) but I think it's normally because you always try to one up your last build or idea, thank you for the kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK Daddy View Post
Wow Brian.....you did a lot of work done since I last saw it

Looking good!

Alfy
Thx bro, I literally got it all painted up the same night you came by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmackattack View Post
I have seen the older version of this truck in person. I think it had a Mercedes Diesel and ZF transmission converted to "paddle shift" The driver Mike had it on tour with the Champ car racing seires. The truck would do a full burn out, from a dead stop, thru the first 4 gears if he wanted to. built on a tube frame chassis and used truck axels and drivetrain. Cool to watch go around a race track. Some may not know but they use water to cool the brakes. Build looks awesome. Love your paint and attention to detail. we will need a video of this doing some drifting!
I'm on it brother, looking to make a nice video compilation of pics and it in action when it's done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
The paint looks great! I really like this build. Some have built race trucks before, but this one is by far the nicest.

For your viewing pleasure....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw0e6aBfNiI
Thank you sir glad you like it, thanks for the video post! I can watch that all day, it's amazing how much power these bad bus out out, make the truck look light weight when in actuality it weighs 2-3 more than your standard drift car